Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Neo

Neo

Male Posts : 48

Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) Empty
PostSubject: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:57 pm

Name: Neo Makenshi
Species: Human
Blood-type: AB +
Height: 196 cm
Weight: 75kg (150lbs)
Dislikes: Any thing that disagrees with him in various ways

Personality: A person who has a short temper so to speak beign born in the magic world was one thing but to have to fight in the arena everyday is a stretch. These facts have made Neo a very cautious person meaning he does not make friends easily. Though being calm most of the time neo can be a hot head on the battlefield.

Appearance: avy tells all

Biography/History: Neo was born in the country of ostia and that is as much as he actually knewabout his birth and family because three days into his existance every member of that fallen nation was a refugee. Ever since ostia fell nothing good had happened yet none the less life went on most ostians were sold as slaves to other nations. Neo however had a different course he was sent to the arena to learn to be a gladiator. He grew up in that place working on his physical strength mostly because he mainly went into the underground fights that only the rich ever saw. Small children fighting each other to the death. In total Neo killed over 70 children a year, in a way he could see himself as a monster but he knew it was kill or be killed but because of this life style he earned his own freedom at age 16 but he had to promise to never speak of that place but who would?

A boy branded for life as an unforunate one marked as on of thirteen people who earned there freedom in that death trap. As Neo grew up he kept remembering everything that had happened and all that did was make him cry. So thus he kept on wandering eventually he began to try and help people but as soon as people saw that number they ran. Those who had the number were cursed to live a life like no other a life that revolves around secrets and battle. One thing that was for sure he was a coin with two sides one a kind person who believes that the world can change and the other the same monster who killed every one else just to survive.

In the end both side gained their own conciousnesses and thus there existance began both going by the same name both with there own style with the same moves except just a little bit altered.

Class: Magical Duelist

Preferred Elemental Type: Lightning

Alternate Preferred Elemental Type: Dark

Magic Keyword: lumen luminarium levis

Alternate Magic Keyword: ater atra atrum

Spells: Exarmatio, Sagitta Magica,

Last edited by Neo on Wed Apr 21, 2010 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Approved! No errors, at least not from what I can see, Umi might go over it. But yeah, good job. Cat
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 6:40 pm

Yes i will, as a Gladiator, would that not require a weapon? i can create a weapon based ability, maybe something about HOW you fight
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptySat Apr 03, 2010 10:43 pm

Ensis Exsequens (Executioner's Sword)
When invoked, the caster's desired hand is wrapped with magical energy, which stabs outward in the direction of the outstretched fingertips in the rough approximate form of a blade.

In terms of its effects, Ensis Exsequens causes damage by instantly converting matter from a solid (or liquid) into a gas, via a violent phase transition in order to attack its target; any living opponent caught within such an effect would thus be swiftly vaporized and killed. As such a phase transition also absorbs an incredible amount of heat energy in the process, the surrounding area as the spell plummets in tempature as a direct result, causing this spell to actually be a two-stage attack – if the target were to be able to avoid instant vaporization via instanteous phase transition, they would still have to deal with the extreme low temperature left in the spell's wake to deal with.

Most magic that utilizes cold does so by lowering the temperature of an object, creating a corresponding condensation and freezing effect. Ensis Exsequens, on the other hand, causes extreme cold by initiating phase transition by means of the sudden transformation of solids into gases. As a result, this spell cannot be considered an Ice-element spell.

Note: This spell is nearly impossible to perfect. The imperfect version has all the properties but on a smaller scale.

Incantation: None

Iaculatio Fulgoris (Lightning Spears)
A spell which creates several enormous lances made of lightning. Now this spell may remind people of sagitta maggica because of it nature but this one is more potent. It power and energy consumption levels are so much greater it is laughable. further more the lightining spears take a while to disappear making a semi useful trapping skill.

Incantation (using thirty spears as an example): "Locos Umbrae Regnans Scáthach! In Manum Meum Dedo Iaculum Daemonium Cum Spinis Triginta! Iaculatio Fulgoris!"

English: "Scathach, who Reigns over the Realm of Shadows! Surrender unto my Hands Thirty Barbed Demonic Spears! Lightning Spears!"

So does that satisfy what you were looking for?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 3:46 am

Not really since i dont think a new character, no matter how many missions you do would have those spells at this point.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 7:58 am

I am sorry but there is not many weapon based spells. Would know a few i could use?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 8:31 am

Well you could either...

1. Choose one of the two spells (and obtain the other one later) and make it weaker by quite a bit. Remember, you can get the same power you want it to be later on. Let's try and start slow.

2. Or, make a completely newer, weaker spell and obtain those two later on.

Hope that helps. Just remember we're all starting as beginners.
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Well i will wait to see if umi comes up with anything good.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Yah, i do, but you need to be a super mage to use those, why not be a Magic Knight, the abilities are mostly weapon based anyways.. And i plan on learning the Greatest Water Spell in Existence, which i have not come up with yet...
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 9:33 pm

Yeah i get that but i will stick with the magical duelist, plus i have an idea what i can do with him. for now how about i go for a more hand to hand combat based approach so basically the magic infused close combat and maybe a half decent shunpo.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 5:00 pm

Well thats not hard, but that requires learning a martial arts style..
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:21 am

Well i guess i will have to figure one out or if u have any recomendation that would help
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 12:44 am

Shinmeiryuu. lol
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptySun Apr 11, 2010 10:58 pm

ok how about this i rework everything and just be a regular shinmeiryuu with or without wings your choice just say the word and i will rework it.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 4:24 am

I was just kidding, i can come up with a fighting style for you, it's not to difficult. But i recommend you learn this spell:

Confirmatio Fulminas
Effect: channels an element type into your weapon in order to increase the power of the user, depending on the element used, it creates a different effect. The thunder element version creates a paralyzing effect on who ever it hits
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:16 am

Ok then i guess that is good news so should i start anywhere special or what because i do not where to go next.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:20 am

I say Granicus, because thats a Gladiator town.
Back to top Go down
Nina

Nina

Female Posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:35 am

Is that a real town in the magic world, or did you make it up? Confused
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:19 pm

I stated that i left that life sigh never mind how about i run into some students on one of there missions or something or should i be a target i dont really know?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 1:49 pm

Neo, you can simply just private message (or post in the thread) a request to join any mission with some students - they'll most likely agree. You could just simply make your own though, but hey, thhe more people, the more fun. Cat
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:47 pm

i know that but still i think it is mean to bother people if they do not know me so it makes things difficult!
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:55 pm

Thats how you get to know them.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:04 am

Haha, don't worry, as long as you're not just barging in (like some people :P) and do something outrageous, I don't think anyone would mind. XD

Edit: Unless they were at a crucial part of their story or something.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:56 am

I'll go on a mission with you, Neo! Cat
Back to top Go down
Neo

Neo

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 12:57 am

Thank you very much that sounds great but what would it be about?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)   Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator) Empty

Back to top Go down

Neo Makenshi (Ex-Gladiator)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: Mage Applications :: Inactive Characters-