Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ramon

Ramon

Male Posts : 16

Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre Empty
PostSubject: Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre   Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 3:51 am

Account Name: Ramon (Another account for Arthas)

Name: Ramon Espinoza
Nickname: La Pesadilla
Height: 6'6/8 feet in werepyre formm
Weight: 111.13 kg/226.79 kg in werepyre form
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Neutral
Blood-type: O-
Likes: Guns, Fights, Cigars, the Military, Hunting, and surprisingly cupcakes
Dislikes: Pansy shit, Cowards, Traitors, Vampires, Werewolves
Fears: Hurting others, losing control
Physical Description: Ramon is very muscular. His body weight has mostly muscle and barley any ounce of fat, he has many scars and wounds covering his body. He has a dark tan and short black hair with deep blue eyes and goatee. In werepyre from he has brown fur with black wings and clawed hands and feet, he also has fangs, blood red eyes, and pointed bat-like ears.
Magic Keywords: N/A
Ki or Magic? Ki
Clothing: Ramon usually wears a pair of blue denim jeans and a white t-shirt with a pair of black finger-less gloves, on rare occasions he wears a brown leather jacket and brown leather gloves in place of his finger-less ones. When on mercenary assignments or on personal missions he wears a black bullet prove vest with a tactical knife on his left shoulder. He always wears a pair of military grade combat boots. In werepyre form he has a pair of spiked metal bracelets and his jeans become ripped shorts and his white t-shirt is tattered and sleeveless.
Accessories: A pair of finger-less gloves, Military dog-tags, a wedding ring, and a pack of big cigars.
Extra: A snake inside a skull tattoo on his left shoulder
Picture:
Human:

Werepyre:

Personality
Ramon is a warharden military guy. He has strict disciplines installed in him and can be very tough on anyone. Ramon can be caring the situation calls for it and has a soft spot for children and close friends and family. He is also a strategist at heart, taking every situation rationally and observing it thoroughly before making a decision about anything.

History
Ramon was born in Mexico on a farm in the desert. Himself, his parents, and his two sisters and three brothers moved to another farm in Arizona. He worked on the farm at an early age, five, to pay for his brothers college tuition and his youngest sisters medical bills. He was constantly picked on at other kids at his school calling him names and racist insults. He was miserable for a very long time until his dad bought him his first rifle at the age of 11, taking him hunting in Colorado and had remarkable accuracy with it, hitting vital points in animals on every shot. He was finally happy.

Ramon hunted every chance he got, he even camped out in the desert for 3 days and shot anything that moved. His dad got him his first pistol, a .50 caliber Desert Eagle, at the age of 13 and was even more accurate with that. But his sister soon died and Ramon went into another stage of depression, focusing on the farm more than school and dropped out at the age of 15 in his sophomore year of high school. All did was work and hunt until he eavesdropped on his two 17 year old brothers about fights, he then stole the address from one of his brothers and left at midnight to check it out. When he entered there was a huge cage in the middle of a arena of sorts holding many men and women, on accident he signed up for a fight people laughing at him and not expecting him to win. He beat the guy senseless. Ramon came out with barely any bruises or cuts, becoming a permanent fighter. For the next three years he became the top dog and champion of the cages, but his life changed forever when a retired military vet. came and saw one of his fights convincing him to join the military at 18.

Ramon aced though basic training, completing it within a month than the usual 7 week period and was known as La Pesadilla or "The Nightmare" because of his great accuracy and amazing skill with a gun. He quickly moved through the ranks in a year he became a Master Sergeant and within five he was a First Lieutenant. Then something terrible happened during his 10th year of military service, he was on a covert ops assignment in Russia when his Squad was ambushed. Him and his wife, who he married while in service, were the only survivors until they were attack by a dog like creature with wings. The demon killed his wife and heavily wounded Roman, leaving him for dead in the woods of Russia. He was captured by his enemies there and tortured him for a year until he escaped by becoming the beast who attacked him, a Werepyre. At the end of his 12 year service Ramon was a Major General and had received the Distinguished Service Cross, Prisoner of War medal, Army of Occupation medal and finally the Medal of Honor.

Ramon left the United States after his service and left to Europe, where he traveled to Russia until finally meeting the beast who had turned him into a Werepyre. The Werepyre said the curse can never be lifted, and you will always be a monster. Ramon sparred the Werepyre but his words had sunk in; You are a monster. He finally traveled to England and left to Mundus Magicus discovering it after being told by the Werepyre, and is now a mercenary for hire.

Class
Gunner
Werepyre

Weaponry/Equipment
A Baton with side handle;the tip flip open and shoots .22 LR bullets that fires 3 per second
Single Shot FN FAL
Silver .50 Caliber Desert Eagle

Stats – 45
Strength: 12
Accuracy: 17
Endurance: 10
Speed: 5
Intelligence: 1

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
Exceptional Accuracy - Ramon has incredibly good accuracy, being able to shoot a peanut from 50 yards (150 feet) away.
Fast Shooter - Ramon can fire 6 shots in 3 seconds with a pistol and 4 shots in 2 seconds with his FN FAL.
Strategist - Ramon has good strategist skills, knowing where to flank or attack an enemy when the situation calls for it and can formulate a good plan right on the spot.
Expert Military Training - Ramon has expert military training, completing basic training and receiving advanced training.
Expert Military Knowledge - Ramon has in-depth and expert knowledge of the US Military as well as others.
Muy Boran - While in the service of the military Ramon learned Muy Boran, the ancestor of Muy Thai, from a master in Thailand.
Hunting Skills - Ramon has hunting skills, being able to capture animals and skin them.
Culinary Skills - Ramon is a fairly good cook and knows how to cook something when roughing it.
Camping Skills - Ramon has gone camping before and know how to setup a tent and fireplace

Magic Name: N/A
Magic Type: N/A
Magic Description: N/A
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 10/10

Werepyre Form - 5
Type: Offensive/Boost
Incantation: N/A
Range: N/A
Effect: When under great emotional stress or anger, Ramon loses control and transforms into a Werepyre; a monster with fur, fanged teeth, long sharp claws, and bat-like ears. In this form Ramon loses his freewill and attacks anyone. His strength and endurance are increased by three and his speed is increased by four. Accuaracy is decreased by 10. Lasts for 10 post and leaves Ramon unconscious afterward.

Quick Draw - 3
Type: Offensive/Defensive
Incantation: N/A
Range: N/A
Effect: Ramon surges ki into one of his arms, allowing him to pull out a pistol in half a second and the pistol aimed at a target in 1 second.

One Hella of a Punch - 2
Type: Offensive/Boost
Incatation: N/A
Range: 1.5 meters
Effect: Ramon surges ki into one of his arms allowing him to punch someone 1.5 meters far. Increases strength by 4.

Last edited by Ramon on Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre   Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:47 am

A couple of pointers:

1. If he is a Ki user then i don't think he should be able to use Blood MAGIC.

2. I don't know if you have too many weapons. Not my area of expertise.

3. Werepyre mode, I would allow it though I'm not sure if transformation magic should be allow at rank 5, but whatever. However the boost increase should be 10 total. 4 strength + 3 speed + 3 speed, or whatever order you choose.

4. The increase in One Hella of a Punch should be 4, not 6. I don't know if adding brass knuckles should increase it, but rank 2 boost spells can only boost by 4.

5. I'm not too fond of the assassination technique basically because I don't like one hit one kill techniques. But that's just my opinion on that, I'll let another mod say what they think about it.
Back to top Go down
Ramon

Ramon

PostSubject: Re: Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre   Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 6:26 am

1. Ill take out Blood Magic

2. Im going to ignore because I need another Mod to determine this

3. Ill change that but can I still decrease accuracy?

4. Ill change that

5. How about insta kill on enemies and creatures while wounds on other characters?
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre   Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 9:45 pm

@ L: Why do you even bothering posting on character threads then?

The amount of weapons you have is a little excessive. I would like to see you cut it down to 3 weapons/equipment though I am skeptical about which ones you choose.

I'm assuming you want at least one of these. Either pick one, the other or a single Desert eagle and a single baton.
Dual white .50 Caliber Desert Eagles
Two Batons with side handle;the tips flip open and shoots .22 LR bullets

You also probably want the FAL as one of you're skills is based off using it.

As for the third, any of the others is fine:
Military Bulletproof Tactical Vest
Tactical Knife
Two Silver Brass Knuckels

Moving on to assassinations. I don't think assassinations are worthy of an ability based off the fact that it's an opportunity thing. It requires you to know how to take down a target when they are unaware of you. Generally speaking, wounds do not occur in assassinations so taking damage from such a thing wouldn't work against players. As for using it against monsters, it depends on the creature. Some are stronger than others so an insta-kill would not always work. I would suggest making another ability.

Another thing is how long is he usually in werepyre form when he transforms?
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre   Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Lyon wrote:
@ L: Why do you even bothering posting on character threads then?

Post Count
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre   Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:31 pm

And that really matters to you?
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre   Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Lyon wrote:
And that really matters to you?

Nope
Back to top Go down
Ramon

Ramon

PostSubject: Re: Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre   Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 11:59 pm

Updated
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre   Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:54 am

Another conflict which I just saw/realized is you're character has 1 intelligence yet has "Strategist" and "Expert Military Knowledge". Both are in a sense intelligence based.

You're options are to either update you're stats to have at least a... 5 intelligence or forget about "Strategist" and change "Expert Military Knowledge" to "Basic Military Knowledge".

The rest seems fine to me.
Back to top Go down
Ramon

Ramon

PostSubject: Re: Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre   Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:16 am

But isn't intelligence used for techniques and not the character's mental capacity?
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre   Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:30 am

Ramon wrote:
But isn't intelligence used for techniques and not the character's mental capacity?

That's correct ~
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre   Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 3:35 am

I kinda feel the same way as Lyon about the whole intelligence thing. But technically it's true that intelligence is used to determine techniques, not skills. So I'm gonna give my 1/2.

1/2 Approval
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

PostSubject: Re: Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre   Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:26 pm

I guess I'll approve but I still think Intelligence should have something to do with how 'intelligent' they are...

2/2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre   Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre Empty

Back to top Go down

Ramon Espinoza-Werepyre

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: Mage Applications :: Neutral Mages-