Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

about to rage quit this site... help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

about to rage quit this site... help  Empty
PostSubject: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:00 pm

im going thru posting laziness and i dont want to RP anymore... i feel my participation towards this site is meaningless... i feel like im lost and nothing can bring me back... everyone around me says i shouldnt be on a site that is dead and i shouldnt be here if no one listens... instead they want me to move on... and i almost tried to with the lie of my laptop being missing...

ugh i just dont wana go thru idiots hating on this site's awesomeness but everyone disagrees...

i think i might rages quit and never post again... but i dont want to leave the ppl i love and sorta know on this site... im sadfaced :((((((((

Sadness Sadness Sadness Sadness Sadness Sadness Sadness Sadness Sadness Sadness Sadness

i just wana disappear....

Disappearance

and im watching the negima anime... its halarious...
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:22 pm

*completely ignores this thread and moves on with his life*
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:12 pm

and im gone... >:(
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:16 pm

You're the one who is leaving once the forum got active again.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Male Posts : 187

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 10:24 pm

Dude what the Fuck?!?

This site is getting more active, i don't really get your point. Some people sometimes pass through the writers block, but it passes. Don't rage quit and leave my team in the tourney....

Fuck the haters.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:02 am

What haters???
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:03 am

PS. It's exams for a majority of the forum who actually go to school in Australia. Some of this doesn't apply to people outside of AUS, but it does to people inside.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:13 am

Noooo!! You can't leave! I wanted to roleplay with you and you seemed like an amazingly kind person!! Sadness

Also Will, I don't live in Australia, but I do have a few tests coming up so that would explain why I'm slow at posting!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:31 am

Who're the bitches hating on this site? They need to grow a pair and say it on this forum instead of being pussies and hiding. Bring it, you little wimps.

Me, you, Kyle >>> The bitches.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:47 am

Hahahahaha, oh god, this forum is actually amazing. It's one of the few that I have joined and not get banned for the way my character acts and does. One of my top 3, easily.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:01 am

^ OH YOU.

Complimenting the forum doesn't seem very common in this place. So compliment this forum or die, people. Kill
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:05 am

I said my main reason I like this place. It has a good community and I didn't get banned for swearing and "over the top" roleplaying. I do wish master (Umi) came back, so I can do my attacking plan.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:18 am

Oh no! Don't leave Crypt, you were a great guy. We and everyone else (ignore L) really enjoy your presence. You're a keeper! Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. I'll sum up with what your friends are saying if you can even call them that.

"You've got opinions, man. We're all entitled to 'em. But I never asked. So let me thank you for your time and try not to waste any more of mine, get out of here, fast."
"Who cares if you disagree? You are not me. Who made you king of anything? So you dare tell me who to be? Who died and made you king of anything?"

It summarizes them perfectly. Sure, this forum isn't the most active, but we have a great set of people who go on it daily. We may not be that active, but we're still pretty active. It's exams for me too so I haven't been on much at all, but when the exams are over, expect me online every hour!! This forum isn't bad at all, a close friend made it and me, Kyle and Rie and more helped it become and generate a lot of members. It's kind of offensive to see such hard work be sullied like that, however that is life. There will always be haters, so don't worry about things Crypt. Please don't leave, you're amazing! I'll write about why the forum is great if you want! I am not seeing why they judge the place out of wrong facts (20-30 people logging in a day isn't inactive) and not trying it out themselves.

If they don't like it, maybe they should join up and try and give it a chance! Cat I would look forward to welcoming them no matter what.

People: I love the community here. I find it really sad when people leave from Umi to Jess to Kitty. I wish all of them came back... We have so many different people. From the jokester troll BRS, the kind yet serious Rie, the carefree leader Will, to the shotacon hunk Kyle and the adorable shota Dai/Ryousuke. Don't forget the ordinary Joseph to the ecstatic Aliidan, the promiscuous Ayra and the silent Alberio.

Plot: I love the plot in the forum. From happy school days to a massive attack by your own friends! Getting hunted and training to be stronger, a war ensuing, the school attempting to be rebuilt and now a tournament. It has a good mix between serious and enlightenment and such.

And more... Cat Happy Shiny Let's not forget the cute emotes! Shocked! Blush Hehe
Back to top Go down
Mika

Mika

Female Posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:27 pm

The forum is really fun and great, in my honest opinion!!
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 12:32 pm

Gotta love you Rose and your song references... :P
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:17 pm

(Why does it seem that no one knows me... It's not like I don't talk to people...)

I really like this forum and I don't see what the problem is? So there are people that you know irl that don't like it. Forums aren't for everyone, if you like it then by all means stay. If you aren't enjoying something, address it. I find it sad when people leave because others don't like the forum. Heck, my rl friends joined but never got into the forum. I stayed because I was way more into rp than them.

Though, if you honestly don't enjoy the forum then no one is forcing you to stay. Though losing a member is always sad.
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:28 pm

Rose wrote:

People:
I love the community here. I find it really sad when people leave from Umi to Jess to Kitty. I wish all of them came back... We have so many different people. From the jokester troll BRS, the kind yet serious Rie, the carefree leader Will, to the shotacon hunk Kyle and the adorable shota Dai/Ryousuke. Don't forget the ordinary Joseph to the ecstatic Aliidan, the promiscuous Ayra and the silent Alberio.

What about me!!! D=

- And Crypt -

That laziness your having is Just what happend to me a few weeks ago, and look at me now, im posting, (taking my time) but posting cause I too have exams and its hard since the year just started for me and its hard to get used to since last year i was lazy as HELL.

You may think your participation on this forum may seem meaningless but u havto understand that everyone here is important, who would we rp with if everyone left cause they all feel like no-ones. You can rp even though its just u and the other and im sure that ¨that¨ other person is saying thankyou from inside for taking ur time to spen it with him/her.

SCREW the haters, we all here share our opinions of this site and it all comes to the same.....ITS AWSOME! This is my first RP forum that ive EVAAA joined in my whole life and ive loved every moment of its existence, Dont screw the chance to have fun here with all of us, especially when its active now bud.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:33 am

L wrote:

Next time, stop making comments in these threads. You always make someone rage quit, lol.
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 4:47 am

William wrote:
L wrote:

Next time, stop making comments in these threads. You always make someone rage quit, lol.

I am pro, liek dat
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:44 am

EVERYONE! THANK YOU!! :'D
i love you all and i feel a great deal better now that the visits are gone from the weekend and their hating on this site are no more! And even better, you guys actually left me an encouraging message for me to stay! i love you and il never leave again! (until another depression hits when the visits return.)

i want to RP my heart out until i meet death in the face himself, and even in heaven will i still RP against God (and lose) to my heart's content!

wow... many many things to say... little little time i have...(homework's a bitch)

i love you guys and i feel motivated to RP till my soul gives way!
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 12:49 am

Eri, Will, Tristen, Rose, Herensuge (Joseph), Mika, Lyon, and the others who looked at this and didnt reply (i miss Rie) Thankyou sooooo much!! i just wana hug the world right now...

:')

Shiny Hehe Cat Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 1:00 am

Yay positive encouragement wins again.
Back to top Go down
Tristen

Tristen

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 7:36 am

Congrats, bro.
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  EmptyTue Oct 18, 2011 4:37 pm

I am happy this got resloved in a neat and kindly manner c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about to rage quit this site... help    about to rage quit this site... help  Empty

Back to top Go down

about to rage quit this site... help

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1