Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Team Practice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ryousuke

Ryousuke

Team Practice Empty
PostSubject: Team Practice   Team Practice EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:38 am

Ever since Ryousuke had been spending his time traveling around Magicus Mundus with Daisuke for some time now, he had felt far behind his brother especially in terms of power as Daisuke was obviously far greater in power compared to someone like Ryousuke himself whom excels in intellect.

Though they never had a bad combination except during the beginning, Ryousuke wanted to lend his hands out to Daisuke during the hard times especially in combat. Therefore, he had decided to rev up his skills but of course he could not do it by himself unless with the help of someone else.
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

Team Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Practice   Team Practice EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:44 am

Eventhough Hoshiko had recently met Ryousuke, they didn't really have much of a close bond in friendship... It was an awkward silence as she sat on the grassy fields next to him.

"Should I perhaps say something to him??" She thought hopefully it would lift up the mood since the quietness was getting tense. "Err... Ryou-kun was it? What are you doing here today anyways?" To start out with, she actually saw him alone on his way here some time ago and decided to follow.
Back to top Go down
Ryousuke

Ryousuke

Team Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Practice   Team Practice EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 7:51 am

When Hoshiko called out to him, he was previously drifting off into space thinking of some stuffs. "Huh..? Wha-...? Oh right..." He just remembered Hoshiko was also following him earlier but since he was so busy in his own world, he didn't realize he actually had someone to chat with.

"It's nothing really. I was thinking of improving my combat abilities but right now I'm just waiting for my brother to arrive. He said he had to get some stuffs in town"

"By the way, what are you doing here? And where's your brother err...? What was it again...?" He was lost for word as he couldn't remember their names...
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

Team Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Practice   Team Practice EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:02 am

"Hmmm... Let's just say I was bored so I just tagged along.Also, I'm Hoshiko and my brother is Hikari, don't forget it, " she smiled with that statement. "Anyways, Hikari is somewhere in town as well gathering some ingredients"

She then continued on the other part "You said you wanted to improve your combat abilities right? I'd like to join in as well and I wont take a no for an answer" She made a soft sweet laughter and then a cheerful smile. "The world is just so vast perhaps even as great as far of how the sky may extend," she said as the wind breezes through her hair swaying it towards a direction. She faced up to the sky smiling and said "If only I had the power to explore the world that's full of adventure, just that would probably make me happy"
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Team Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Practice   Team Practice EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:06 am

On his way after the some time handling some small matter in town, he finally made it to Ryousuke noticing Hoshiko next to him as well. He remained silent as he continue towards both of them till Hoshiko's last statement. He placed his elbow on Ryousuke's shoulder which may surprised him at first at said "Then join us, we'll travel the world together" with a kind smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

Team Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Practice   Team Practice EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:14 am

Hoshiko was with joy when she heard that answer though she did not expect Daisuke was the one whom said it till she turn toward Ryousuke noticing Daisuke was just behind him.

By coincidence, Hikari had bump into Daisuke in town while he was doing the groceries. "What a coincidence, seems like we all are here" he said as he walked towards the group. "I've heard from Daisuke that you two were going to start off with some practicing and it seems that we've have joined it, right Hoshi?"

Hikari was rather glad that the opportunity had come as it would be a good chance for Hoshiko to enhance the control ability of her own powers as well as his own.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Team Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Practice   Team Practice EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:25 am

"Great! Then let's get started then. You three will go against me," Daisuke said with confidence which caused the others to be like 'ha?' He already knew the reason of Ryousuke requesting him to help out with training but with experience, it was rather obvious that all three of them were weaker than him even if their powers combined therefore, this was most probably the right decision.

"I will get the stage set, you guys should do the same as well, getting ready that is," he smiled as he started to walked behind all of them to make a distance. While he was walking, he started his soft incantation of Sagitta Magica "67 Spiritus Ventus Coentes Sagittet Inimicum..." Small wind-based Sagitta Magica swirls about him in numbers of sixty seven as seen when he was about 5 meters away from the group.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Practice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Practice   Team Practice Empty

Back to top Go down

Team Practice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1