Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is everyone up to right now?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yogi

Yogi

Male Posts : 10

What is everyone up to right now?  Empty
PostSubject: What is everyone up to right now?    What is everyone up to right now?  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:11 am

I'm running around the site still half lurking, but I still feel a bit lost on what is going on half the time. Hah! I used half twice in a sentence - beat that. Anyway, in all seriousness half the fun in role playing is reading the stories of others. Might you all humor me and tell me what your respective characters are up to at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone up to right now?    What is everyone up to right now?  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 5:06 pm

You wanna know~? You really really wanna know~?
Very well! This is what I am doing!:
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone up to right now?    What is everyone up to right now?  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 7:36 pm

im looking for my lost freind by scrambling around the magic world to find her! she was separated from me or Tairus when entering the spire. im searching and training to get stronger and find new people to learn about this place.

once i find her.... i havnet thought that through yet but i guess ill help with everyone else's stories and probably make my own every now and then...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone up to right now?    What is everyone up to right now?  EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 11:14 pm

Waiting for my friends to beat me up and discharge the evil from my body. But I'm owning them instead.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone up to right now?    What is everyone up to right now?  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:22 am

Trying to beat up the biggest pimp on the entire forum... Its not going very well at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone up to right now?    What is everyone up to right now?  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:54 am

Other than fighting in the war, I'm hunting down summon spirit allies!
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone up to right now?    What is everyone up to right now?  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:27 am

I don't exist on a material plane and therefore ghost through the world and silently watch then judge.
Back to top Go down
Solar
Baka White
Solar

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone up to right now?    What is everyone up to right now?  EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 5:34 pm

I am a normal salaryman in Japan.
Back to top Go down
Eri

Eri

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone up to right now?    What is everyone up to right now?  EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:39 pm

So many people I've never seen before!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is everyone up to right now?    What is everyone up to right now?  Empty

Back to top Go down

What is everyone up to right now?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Free Discussion-