Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Enigma Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:34 pm

READ IT! :D

It's really good!

Mangafox
Mangareader

ALSO I WANT TO MAKE A MINI RP OF IT! OR ATTEMPT!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:43 pm

Aiyah... A guy sleep writing in a premo... preon... Future reading diary?
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:48 pm

I liked it.

But a mini-rp...... i dont know about that.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:18 pm

@Josephine: I know what you mean, but it seems more possible in Chapter 45. You'll see what I mean. I want to wait a long while and get more source material before I try.

@Aliidan: There's more to his ability than that! :P
Back to top Go down
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:24 pm

After reading a bit I can say that I will most likely have some of the issues I have with CoE with this manga: people being forced to do something against their will, with potentially disastrous results, is not my cup of green tea...
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 6:58 pm

Break Blade or Qwaser would be better than this shit >_>
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:13 pm

B★RS wrote:

ewwwww.

We could always do One Piece to suit your favourite manga, BRS.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:20 pm

William wrote:
B★RS wrote:

ewwwww.

Get the fuck out.
Actually, I think we should do something like Gantz or that one manga with the backwards jaw-skull and the kids fight in the school, or that Mx0 during the test.. a survival game.. or Mitadake High.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 11:33 pm

B★RS wrote:
William wrote:
B★RS wrote:

ewwwww.

Get the fuck out.
Actually, I think we should do something like Gantz or that one manga with the backwards jaw-skull and the kids fight in the school, or that Mx0 during the test.. a survival game.. or Mitadake High.

We already tried Gantz, Ryo made one.

Lol.

And Mitadake High though interesting is too much death note, too much ugly and too meh.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:53 am

William wrote:

We already tried Gantz, Ryo made one.

Lol.

And Mitadake High though interesting is too much death note, too much ugly and too meh.

Mitadake High was a fun game, Icy's manga was just pretty ugly.
Since the game had three modes, Normal, Death Note, and Nanaya.
In Normal, it is just a regular killer using regular means to kill people. While in Death Note, it was Kira and someone with Shinigami Eyes. Nanaya was a free-for-all with Death Lines.

The game has a lot of random weapons: Knives, Baseball Bats, Billhooks, Leadpipes, Hammers, and the 7th Holy Scripture plus the Altondite. As well as many supportive items: Spraypaint, Fireworks, Flashlights, Medical Supplies, Special Paper, PDAs, and even just Nanaya-verse items that I can't remember the names of.
That is most of the stuff I can remember.

Anyway, I just want some RP that isn't suck and dry. Normal people with slightly above normal things that isn't stuck in a rut of flash and cut. Though, I like survival.. but I do like freeform.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 9:44 am

Oh, you were talking about the game. Well, to be honest, the game just seems like a "Mafia"-like game and such.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 10:27 am

William wrote:
Oh, you were talking about the game. Well, to be honest, the game just seems like a "Mafia"-like game and such.

RP-G
Emotes and everything.. most of the time, it either become an orgy of blood . . . or just a regular orgy.

See, the goal of the game is survival.. and the game doesn't just instantly end once the Killer dies.. you have to either vote for it, or wait out the 12 hours (ig) that you're trapped in the school. Most of the time, it is 1 irl hour
Also, you don't know if the Killer died until the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
Ken

Ken

Male Posts : 235

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:30 pm

Enigma's pretty damn cool. Don't know why the hate BRS, but oh well. Your own opinion, dude. Anyway, my favourite would definitely be Sudou. He's a badass, just like me. Man, his ability is epic, his backstory is hell cool and he's just a down right awesome dude.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:55 pm

Took me two days to finish it 。。。
Anyways, 「Enigma」isn't that bad in my opinion but what else would ya' like ta' hear?
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 1:57 pm

Ken wrote:
Enigma's pretty damn cool. Don't know why the hate BRS, but oh well. Your own opinion, dude. Anyway, my favourite would definitely be Sudou. He's a badass, just like me. Man, his ability is epic, his backstory is hell cool and he's just a down right awesome dude.

Lol, Sudo. I don't like him. :x

Daisuke wrote:
Anyways, 「Enigma」isn't that bad in my opinion but what else would ya' like ta' hear?

My baby Daisuke... always can rely on you.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:00 pm

Daisuke wrote:

William wrote:
My baby Daisuke... always can rely on you.

ナニ?!ワタシワドシテアカイチャンデスカ?!
( ゚ Д゚)

Last edited by Daisuke on Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:44 am

I think it's a cool manga!! But I'm just a sap for friendship like manga.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:06 am

Guys! If your characters had a talent, what would it be? (As in, you made an Enigma char for an RP, since it probably won't happen).
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 11:54 am

I'm expecting some godlike talent XD
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 12:00 pm

Hmm, talents come to be because of the character themselves. Like...

Hiina's stopped her from being massively bullied and thought that her hand could bring her bonds that will never break.

Matsuragi's came to be because of the absolute law of numbers, or so he believes.

Aru's came from him wanting a healthy body.

Sudou's came to be because of his past and wanting to reverse many things in his life?

Moto's came from his cowardice of being bullied and wanting it all to stop.

Sumio's was supposed to originate around him being able to change the future and stuff, but it seems his ability isn't future sight I guess I dunno.

I don't know how Kurisu, Shigeru or Sumio's came to be. Never explained.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 4:45 am

William wrote:

Sumio's was supposed to originate around him being able to change the future and stuff, but it seems his ability isn't future sight I guess I dunno.

Like all main characters, his power is bonds.. like the ones he makes from those around him. So ofcourse, his talent is a direct translation of connecting his soul/heart to someone else's and being able to use their knowledge and make himself seem even better.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Sumio's an effective fighter- against a normal person. Otherwise, he's just meh. His telepathy may improve, but right now, he has to rely on his allies. He may bring them together and such, but he's still very limited. I mean, the other characters all seem to have less restrictions with their abilities when compared to Sumio.

Sumio: Needs to touch his opponent, the opponent must consider him an ally and allow him to connect with them.

Matsuragi: Can't use his ability on humans and he can't make an object bigger than its original size. Still very effective, considering how well he can use his abilities.

Hiina: Any damage done to her hand goes back to her own. Fairly weak, but definitely enough to fight someone off.

Aru: Um, wow. Most of the weaknesses are mostly advantages in his case. Err, I assume if he's separated from his doll (whilst in human form), he can't transform.

Moto: Needs to concentrate.

Sudou: His wound opens and starts bleeding. It also uses a lot of his energy.

Shigeru: I honestly don't know. Her ability is so random, I guess. I mean, sometimes she gets images which causes her to pause (eg. city being consumed, her being brought to the world with her child self), but then she can also have her child self just relay information to her, not causing her to pause. So her problem really just comes to her own lack of control, which isn't her abilities negative, but her own.

Kijima: He must make a copy of something and then from there, he must keep his laptop safe.

The rest of the characters are unknown... but I don't think the people in the train have any abilities. We find out that Cannibal can take someones appearance, talents and other stuff by:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 9:32 am

After a lot of discussion with you, I am confused on what the limits of abilities are. We have yet to see something truly that involves manipulating an element, space or something. And as you and BR*S said, it does involve around the characters personality, beliefs, history and more. So, for my character, which I have already told you Will, I guess the ability would be:

Negative Shadow: This talent allows Rose to induce a negative emotion such as anger, rage, sadness, horror, terror, disorder, hatred, detest and such into a person. She can seemingly ruin a persons mood to even make them unwilling to do anything. However, she doesn't control her ability and sometimes things like anger will actually be used as fuel to hurt Rose. Her abilities also work better on people with talents as hers can hasten the paste of making a persons talent malignant. Her abilities manifested because of the massive amount of torture and depressive cycle she went through including abuse, hatred, gossip and much more. It manifested when a continual bully came to her and beat her. Rose's thoughts cycled around: "Why don't you know how I feel?!" And from there, she pushed the bully away who quickly turned into a saddened, depressed sod, refusing to move or do anything. Her abilities only work on a living thing.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 12:27 am

It's pretty good, but not that special.
Back to top Go down
Ritia

Ritia

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 1:38 am

It is great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enigma Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enigma Discussion   Enigma Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Enigma Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next