Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To Aru RP?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

To Aru RP? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To Aru RP?   To Aru RP? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:38 pm

And all that sounded like a poor kid who cant take the fact his site failed, his only original rp and stolen rp were not successes.

I dont give a shit QRP/Negima failed, because i dont take failures in my site as me failing at life. Have you honestly ever heard me say im mad QRP didnt work because it was all Daisuke's fault? No, because its not, its mine, and i accept that.
I RP because its a pass time, its sometimes enjoyable, i dont get butt hurt my RP friends fucked up my site, and i dont take offense to people objecting with me.

The sad thing is that its obvious to everyone from your angry rant you cant accept the fact your site failed and you did nothing about it, you never do, in the 3 years ive known you, you choose not to do anything, and that somehow makes it ok, it doesnt. The only reason that ever worked is because you had people under you doing the work you refused to.

Ill choose not to go into the psychological problems with this entire ordeal, mostly because youre not worth it. But what are you gonna do Will?:

1. You can tear this apart saying im an idiot and every bit of grammar or spelling mistakes i did and say "OMG WHAT? YOURE AN RETARD!"

2. You can show how superior you are to me by repeating over and over again how "I suck at RP creation" or "I clearly dont understand logic" or that "You fuckin failed at everything" I dont even need to go into how blatantly sad most of your arguments devolve into that one.

3. You can do 1 & 2, but in the end msg me 1000000 times saying you want me back, because you cant do shit on your own.

But in the end you're gonna rant about 1,2, and 3. But ill be gone, for good, yes for good, like i always am until i forgave you before. So trash me how ever much you like, it doesnt change the fact you did everything to yourself, lost everyone yourself, and failed. All. By. Yourself.

Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: To Aru RP?   To Aru RP? - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:54 pm

I think you're under the impression I care if my site fails. I was angry at it getting hacked; that is human nature. Excuse me for having emotions. See, when Fairy Tail got hacked, I don't even know if you were angry as you acted as if nothing happened (which is pretty suspicious, IMO). I honestly think you need to have a think to yourself. Are the reasons these roleplays failed the roleplays fault? No. It's yours. It's your fault they failed, yet you continue to want to create some. Without advertising anywhere but here, no less. Also, you always get angry at people objecting you. I've seen it happen with:
Me, Rie, Rose, Aliidan, Kyle, Kyle, Kyle, Alberio, Nina, BRS and Jess.

You do know, having your site hacked is not anyone's fault bar the hacker (you). Now...

1. OMG! YOU'RE AN RETARD.
2. You don't understand simple logic, Umi.
3. Oh, please don't leave. I want you back and here~

Umi, you take the internet too personally. You're having a hissy fit because I don't approve of you making a Toaru mini-RP here? No. Grow up. Go make one yourself if you really want (oh hey, but you raged quit! Oh and hey! Some of the people who said they'd join rage quitted too. Clearly not reliable).

And I clearly can't do everything by myself, a site is upheld by more than a single person. I don't get how or why you're trying to insult me or how this is even related to your angry rant about not having a Toaru RP.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: To Aru RP?   To Aru RP? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:43 pm

No 'fence, but what kind of quitter comes back to look at the forum?
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: To Aru RP?   To Aru RP? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 3:05 pm

Umibouzu wrote:

I dont give a shit QRP/Negima failed, because i dont take failures in my site as me failing at life. Have you honestly ever heard me say im mad QRP didnt work because it was all Daisuke's fault? No, because its not, its mine, and i accept that.
I RP because its a pass time, its sometimes enjoyable, i dont get butt hurt my RP friends fucked up my site, and i dont take offense to people objecting with me.

What did I do?!
( ゚ Д゚)
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: To Aru RP?   To Aru RP? - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:04 pm

Daisuke wrote:
Umibouzu wrote:

What did I do?!
( ゚ Д゚)

He hates kids~
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: To Aru RP?   To Aru RP? - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 3:21 am

William wrote:
Daisuke wrote:
Umibouzu wrote:

What did I do?!
( ゚ Д゚)

He hates kids~

Uwaaa!
Owelz ヽ(´ー`)┌
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Aru RP?   To Aru RP? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

To Aru RP?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top