Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noire (The Angel~)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Noire

Noire

Noire (The Angel~) Empty
PostSubject: Noire (The Angel~)   Noire (The Angel~) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:29 pm

Account Name: Noire

Name: Noire
Nickname: N/A
Height: 5’7’’
Weight: 50 kg
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Light
Blood-type: AB-
Likes: Sweet food, soft music, anything with chocolate on it, freedom and flying.
Dislikes: Sour food, bullies, conflict.
Fears: Being grounded (As in, having her wings taken or damaged)
Physical Description: Noire is lightly built, lacking in the muscle area. She seems to keep herself fit at times though. She has long black hair, and pale blue eyes. On her back, she has black feathered angelic wings, with similar sparkling decorations.
Magic Keywords: N/A
Ki or Magic? Magic
Clothing: A black dress, quite form fitting, it is strapless and seems to end in a short skirt. Under which she wears a pair of tight black shorts. On her legs she wears black boots and thigh high stockings, in a similar style to her dress; finally she wears long black gloves, matching the rest of her outfit.
Accessories: A pair of blue flowers she keeps in her hair.
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality
Noire is a free spirit, she does what she wants when she wants and seems to enjoy making new friends as much as possible. She seems to be quite content with the simple things in life and is perfectly happy to help others without actually gaining anything for herself. As long as she makes them happy, she is happy.

Unfortunately, she is a little forgetful of small things, but she never forgets a face. She also has a terrible habit of being late for EVERYTHING.

History

Noire can’t actually remember her history, at least, not her origins. Having a case of amnesia she can just remember that she was found by a kindly old man when she was young and he raised her. Seeing him so selflessly taking her in seemed to inspire the young girl, making her want to help others just like her surrogate father did. She lived on a farm most of her life, her magic seemed to come in useful for the crops. When the old man died, she was left alone, around 15 years of age at the time, she had to leave her home and find something else to do with her time now she had to fend for herself. Which is what she continues to do now, to this very day. Travelling about the land, trying to help those when she can.

Class
Angel – A strange class of mage, gifted with the affinity for various types of weather phenomena. Giving her a form of control of the weather in the area around her, but, it is controlled on an emotional level. So extremes in emotions can cause fluctuations in control.

Weaponry/Equipment
N/a

Stats – 45
Strength: 5
Accuracy: 5
Endurance: 5
Speed: 15
Intelligence: 15

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
Flight – Noire is very capable of using her wings. She can fly at quicker speeds than she could ever do walking or running. Making her a tough opponent to hit if she is allowed to take off. A trade-off is she is tired easily when on the ground.

Magic Name: Weather Control
Magic Type: Passive/Offensive
Magic Description: A fairly basic and rarely useful in combat, Noire is able to control the weather in the vicinity by thought alone. Usually isn’t too useful at lower ranks of spells, maybe a few rainclouds could be brought about, but at higher ranks hurricane winds and full blown thunderstorms may be summoned.
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 10/10

(Storm Cloud) - (4)
Type: Passive
Incantation: None
Range: 100 Meters
Effect: A completely passive spell that can’t actually cause damage to anyone. Simply causes the clouds nearby to start to rain. The name itself is misleading, as the clouds don’t bring forth strong wind currents. The other effect of this spell is the ability to cause storms to recede, basically giving her the ability to get rid of the storm she creates.

(Lightning Bolt) - (6)
Type: Offensive
Incantation: None
Range: 20 meters
Effect: Requires that the storm cloud spell has been used to full effect, calls down a single bolt of lightning down upon an enemy. This lightning is completely natural, so it is impossible to aim properly, only a general spot to hit can be given. It is possible to predict this spell about to be used as the clouds will darken around the spot where the lightning be about to hit.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

Noire (The Angel~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noire (The Angel~)   Noire (The Angel~) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 2:49 pm

I would like to see what her origins where, even if she doesn't remember them.

Storm Cloud makes sense but I wouldn't put it in rank 4, maybe rank 2(With less range), and maybe you can make a mist(not too thick) with the other 2 ranks.
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

Noire (The Angel~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noire (The Angel~)   Noire (The Angel~) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:01 pm

I agree with Joseph. Try writing out her origins/backstory/whatever you wanna call it and then put at the end (or beginning even) that she has amnesia and can't remember any of it.

I would say (on terms with storm cloud) to take a rank or two off, lower the range, and maybe invest in one other helpful spell such as a combat spell or stunning spell. Since no mage can survive with one combat spell alone.

Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Noire (The Angel~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noire (The Angel~)   Noire (The Angel~) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 4:21 pm

Still forgetting one thing guys:

-Need a magical keyword, if you use any type of magic, you need a keyword.

-Need incantations for your abilities, no matter what they are, they need incantation.
-A little apprehensive, because weather control would be using wind, cold, fire, and water magic simultaneously....
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

Noire (The Angel~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noire (The Angel~)   Noire (The Angel~) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:01 pm

I noticed but seeing as she controls weather by thought/emotion i didn't think it would need incantations. Though that may be unfair to other magic(incantation) characters....
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Noire (The Angel~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noire (The Angel~)   Noire (The Angel~) EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 5:17 pm

It is, she is not a ki-user, they dont have incantations because their attacks are entirely based on their body or physical attributes.

We cant allow emotionally controlled magic if it doesnt have an incantation.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Noire (The Angel~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noire (The Angel~)   Noire (The Angel~) EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:00 am

i understand the format of the character.

Somewhat like "she gets angry and lighting strikes in the background" "shes sad and it starts to rain" or at least how i see it... but emotion spells... that is not allowed here... sorry... but i can help you fix it...

iv tried to do something with my character where i could control multiple elements at once with my born ability but that was too overpwered so i downgraded (long story short) to one element. (FIRE)

since your character is special in its way and weather control. i would suggest thunder and/or lightning control... and im still debating if you could have water (rain) with your abilities. but wind.... i dont think u need wind. my opinion.

i like lightning and water because lightning is made by positive and negative atoms clashing together to make an electrical charge. then the electric charge travels through the humid of the air to make the crookedy flash in the sky... so water and lightning seems appropiate...

Just water would destroy the purpose of your weather control angel and will need serious remaking. wind=tornadoes, hurrcanes, and other overpwered stuff i dont like... but that is my preference.

For the spells i would help you and put "Pretium" (storm) or "Nimbus" (storm cloud) as the incant for storm cloud. For Lightning bolt (which i like) would be "Fulmine Ictum" (lightning strike) or "Fulmen" (lightning). i wouldn't put "Fulmen Fulminis" (lightning bolt) b/c of how weird it sounds.

If you need help with incantations, use google translate: English to Latin
http://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=wT
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

Noire (The Angel~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noire (The Angel~)   Noire (The Angel~) EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 12:01 am

Even if the incantation is a single word it could be anything. Though the effect of the word could be different depending on her mood. Just a thought as to how emotional magic might work.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Noire (The Angel~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noire (The Angel~)   Noire (The Angel~) EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:03 pm

well i guess. but emotion is still an issue... but u will have to run that emotion issue with a real character mod
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Noire (The Angel~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noire (The Angel~)   Noire (The Angel~) EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 9:04 pm

hey! im a character mod now and i can give character help and tips! yay

ok... emotion i believe can be a part of the game but not for offensive spells but for non combat things. in other words, emotion can be used for things like if u get mad because of someone insulting you in an aggressive manner and you just want to hit her so bad, like any human would, your attack would be spontaneous and unplanned. it would not affect how potent or strong it was unless you aim the attack somewhere it will hurt the victim.

so emotion should play a role in when and how you attack (im angry! i wana kill you now! Im sad i dont want to attack unless he attacks me first... if he does attack i will get angry and i will attack you then!) but not determining how strong it is or what kind of attack you plan to do. (Im angry! im going to spill water and eletricfy everything because when i get angry, i rage and attack endlessly and powerfully!)

but if you dont log in... i cant help you... log in, fix character and reply so i can approve character so you can be happy so we can RP together! help yourself to help me to help you to help me to help us all! :)
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

Noire (The Angel~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noire (The Angel~)   Noire (The Angel~) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Moved to Inactive, for obvious reasons ~
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Noire (The Angel~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noire (The Angel~)   Noire (The Angel~) EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:20 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Noire (The Angel~) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Noire (The Angel~)   Noire (The Angel~) Empty

Back to top Go down

Noire (The Angel~)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: Mage Applications :: Inactive Characters-