Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where am I?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 1:03 pm

Tairus walks for miles in what seems to be loops in every direction. Completely lost, Tai continues in one direction passing and bumping into many different people with many diverse faces. Some of the faces dont even seem human! Tai looks up and finds flying carpets and brooms with people riding them as if they were witches. Tai looks to his left and sees a man, maybe in his older 50 years, wearing a cloak, which many people around him seem to be wearing.

Tai asks the man, "Are those witches flying those brooms?"

"Witches? Flying the brooms? Boy, there's a many types of witches and mages and a many more different flyin' objects out there."

Tai is shocked by the casual tone of the man when he said this. Tai thought for sure he was insane.

"You look lost boy. Whas' your name?"

Tai unsure of this reality answers, "T-Tairus, sir... and I am sorta... lost"

The man in the cloak replies heartfully, "HAH! Of course y'are! There's a place up ahead where w'can get somethin' to eat an' talk some more! I got nothin' better tah do today boy. Come! I'll getcha somethin' to eat."

Tai gracefully accepts and follows like a lost puppy.

Behind him he sees various people walking in his direction almost as if they were following, but Tai shrugs and says in him mind 'There are just lots of people here. I doubt anyone's following me.'
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 7:36 pm

Once the two arrive, sit and wait to be served, the man in the cloak begins to speak

"Y'know boy, its pretty thick in this city here now'a days. what brings ya here? Oh , i absolutely forgot tah tell ya my name. It's Willas."

"Ok, Willas. I'm here to-"

Then suddenly, a bright flash explodes in the center of the room. Shrapnel spreads throughout the room piercing all in its path. Fortunately, the man i was speaking to blocked any impact to me. Unfortunately, the man died in the process of protecting me unknowingly. In his mind, Tai is thinking,

'What just happened? Why is this happening? Who did this? Where did it come from? Why am i still alive? Where do I go?'

The room shrouds in fear and screams, "Help! Help! Someone help!. The intruders appear through the entrance. The thing in the front of the intruders shouts,

"Dont worry everyone! This will be quick and painless!"

Tai afraid for his life awaits for someone to stop this madness. Tai shudders in fear knowing that his journey cant end here! he just got to know someone and now he's dead!

The intruders' leader steps forth and begins speaking a weird language,

"Flatum facere aeris comprimat frangere stantibus in viam vestram. (Compress the air to make a blast to shatter those who stand in your path.)"

The air around us starts to get warmer and Tai know this cant be the end! Tai shouts,

"Someone stop him!"
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Male Posts : 187

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 9:49 pm

Herensuge was laying down on the roof of some randoms house he didn't know as he looked to the sky and relaxed in the sunlight. But his relaxation was cut short aas he heard a loud explosion and noticed the restaurant at the other side of the streets be in complete chaos. He saw a man with something infront of him enter the place as a group of 5 other people stayed outside not letting anyone go through. Herensuge ffelt the urge to go down there and stop those people but he probably would lose against all of them in his human form. As no one was looking toward the roof he took this chance to transform into his dragon form, since nobody could see him.

Herensuge flew up and landed between the intruders outside and the entrance door of the restaurant. He used his tail to knock the intruders outside a few meter back as Herensuges head entered the restaurant and grabbed the main intruder with its mouth. Herensuge threw the intruder out of the restaurant and to the same spot where his followers were, stopping him from completing his spell. Herensuge was now standing infront of 6 magic users.

"RAWWR!!"
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:27 pm

In a state of shock, the air felt cooler and to my surprise the intruders were gone. On the other hand there was a dragon thing in front of the restaurant. Tai, showing faint signs of life, just watched it roar and stood frozen in fear.

'What the hell? What is that? Did it come to kill us? Kill me? Wait... was my cry for help heard? Did that thing stop those guys?'

The main intruder stood back and retaliated in vain with a throat blistering roar that sounded like,

"I WILL KILL YOU!!!"

Astonished by his retaliation and persistence the intruders leader began speaking,

"Virtus aer! Attendite me vocas?"
(Power of air! Heed my call!)

The 3 side intruders begin charging lighting, ice and fire arrows to distract the dragon. The last 2 side intruders made barriers without speaking.
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:32 pm

Ashraeh, in the restaurant at the time of the attack, was blown away by the explosion. Hurtling into the wall, she grunted in pain. Why does this keep happening to her? But the attackers must be stopped! But what could she do? Did she have it in her?

Standing up with great pain, she raised her arm at one of the attackers. "Ex Somno Exsistat Exundans Undina Inimicum Immergat in Alveum! Vinctus Aquarius!" She chants, water coming from the kitchen of the establishment and forming a prison around the foe.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:40 pm

One of the side intruders is trapped and unable to fight

The leader continued speaking,

"Tolle quod est necessarium in omnibus! sugere ex aere pulmones! (Take away what is needed by all! Suck the air out of his lungs!)

The side intruders creating barriers begin chanting,

"Nullam claustra tuere! (magic barrier protect)"

The air began to feel thin and hard to breathe. Tai is still frozen solid in fear while he watches the brawl. Tai fell to his knees and thought,

'What will come of this?'

Last edited by Crypt96 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 10:57 pm

Herensuge caught a break as the intruder who was going to fire fire arrows at him was enclosed in a prison of water, now only 4 remained. "Draco Potentiam! incrementum gravitatis quinque!" Herensuge chanted in his mind as the gravity in the area around the barrier intruders raised by 5 times forcing them to lose concentration and fall to their knees.

Herensuge turned to see the arrow intruders and used his breath fire on them. They were both engulfed in fire and knocked them out, but the lightning one threw his lighting arrows hitting Herensuge and causing him to fall in pain. In his pain Herensuge looked back into the restaurant and noticed one guy on the floor in fear. The thing that caught Herensuges attention was the necklace he was wearing, a necklace with a dragon blood stone.

Herensuge used telepathy to comunicate with that guy "Hey you, what the hell are you doing sitting there like a coward. You have a dragon blood stone, a sacred item that is suppose to protect its wearer, and you're gonna stand there like a baby!! Don't disrespect us with your fear!!!"
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 12:16 am

Tai is silent but when he hears a thought that surely wasnt his thought he unfroze and shot up. Tai, still dazed and light-headed, manages to sprint outside to see the enemy. Not knowing any way to use magic, if he could. He thought if he spoke a foreign language, maybe he can use some kind of magic. So Tai spoke the only language, that wasnt English, he knew, Japanese.

Tai thought maybe he could make the enemy catch on fire! In Tai's mind, a light bulb turned on and a sparkle in his eye shown. Tai shouted with his hopes too high,

"Aoyu! (Inflame!)"

Tai raises his hand toward the enemy. Tai's hands become ignited with a flame. Tai sees this and puts his hands down and noticed the enemy is not on fire, but his hands are! Tai began to flail his hands in the air in a panicked matter, but realizes maybe he can do some damage. Building his rage from the attackers recent murder, Tai decides to punch the enemy. Enraged, Tai charges toward the enemy and roars,

"Kasai Panchi! (Fire Punch!)"

the flame concentrates on the front of his fist as his fist charges toward the enemy. The attack knocked down the low level barrier one the men put up and Tai punches again to knock the other low level barrier down. Tai using whatever power he feels leftover and shouts,

"Hi no YA! (Arrow of FIRE!)"

Tai aims this last effort attack toward the lighting man. Unaware of the attack, the lighting man is hit and is struck down leaving the leader and ice man standing. The fire man is still within his cage. Tai loses his steam and flops to the ground thinking, 'I cant move... It's all over... Im finished... Dragon... help me...'

The main intruder began to glow.

"...Suffocant oblivioni! (Suffocate them to oblivion!)"

The air felt so faint and gone. The last glimpse Tai caught of the fight was the attacker glowing so bright that Tai had to close his eyes from the light. Tai couldnt even breathe; all Tai could do was listen.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 6:47 am

Drake was in a restaurant, eating a small lunch when there was a bright flash in the middle of the room a piece of wood stabbing him in the leg. Then appeared 6 intruders all magic users and starts attacking the restaurant, luckily they were stopped by a massive 18 foot dragon...but only momentarily as the leader stood up chanting a spell, the air around Drake was becoming hard to breath so he fell on the floor both in pain from the wood lodged in his leg and the sudden lack of air. He also witnessed the dragon falling in pain and one of the enemies frozen in ice.

Drake tried to get up, still hurting immensely from the attacks but eventually did limping and holding his leg. He quickly withdrew one of his daggers from its sheath and threw it at the man casting the spell, if his aim was right it would it him in the eye or shoulder hopefully stopping the spell.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:34 pm

'The air is getting thinner... can not move... must do something...'

Everything feels numb and I'm about to die when suddenly, the bright light stops and i hear a man yell,

"RRAAAAAHHHGG!!"

Suddenly the air is rushing into my lungs and I regain consciousness. Gasping for my loss of air, I open my eyes so I can see what happened. Im lying on the ground, able to move but not wanting to. To my right, is the injured dragon, then almost immediately, the thought entered my mind,

"Don't disrespect us with your fear!!!"

I remember that thought. Was it the dragon? How did it happen? How is that possible? I look to my left and the leader is still shrieking in pain with a knife like thing in his eye. How did it get there? Who threw it?

"Don't disrespect us with your fear!!!"

The thought reentered my head. Then echoed...

"fear!!!"

"fear!"

"fear."

"fear... feeaaarr......."

Fear...

Fear? Am I afraid? I dont feel afraid. I feel dead. The leader takes hold of the knife in his head and pulls it ever so slowly vainly shreiking in pain ever so loud.

"RRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He succeeds in removing the knife and falls to his knees with with his hands covering the bloody remains of his face. the knife lands in front of my face. I hear the recovery of air from the dragon and many people around him. I force my hand to move to the knife and I grasp it by the handle sharp side down. The man is still shouting so loud, it can be heard from miles away. Then the thought hit me sharply,

"DON'T disrespect us with YOUR FEAR!!!"

I stand at once and sprint the remaining 7 seven meters toward the leader,

"PLEASE!! DONT KI-..........."

He falls with me on top of him. The knife somehow managed to go through his throat and blood spurts to my face... 'Gross' I thought as I just lie there; the blood scattered around me and began to spread.

It's over......It's overrr......

Everything turns black.
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 8:58 pm

The street outside the restaurant was getting surrounded by spectators. The scared was able to kill the leader some way thanks to the help of another person in the restaurant. The group of intruders had been dealt with quite easily and quick. And of course now was when the knights and guardians were getting to the crime scene. Herensuge was not going to stick around to be questioned and his wounds weren't too bad for him to need medical aid. He looked back at the restaurant to see how the victims were doing, most of them were good but some needed some medical help quickly. He noticed the 2 people who helped fight off the intruders and telepathically told them thank you.

Herenduge looked at the kid with the dragon blood stone and felt very interested in him. He would want to have a talk with him later, but for now he also needed medical attention. Herensuge flew to the sky alone as he left the scene thinking everything should be alright now.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:58 pm

Tai is being lifted to an oblivion to where reality is lost... He watches the sky fill with... flying whales? knights in armor appear? A dragon? How much of this is real? Is he in Mid-evil times? Everything is so twisted... Tai is kidnapped by the dragon and taken to the skies where everything is even stranger. The city doesn't resemble anything he has ever seen... every building is curvy and each is so unique.

As the dragon flies through the air Tai see a meadow and he begins to descend after 2 hours of flying, or so it seemed. Tai is so confused. What is reality? Then it hits him. His hands were on fire as well and he "cast" a spell too, right? His hands seemed alright, no burns and what not. What of the man who graciously wanted to talk and eat with me the restaurant? The dead image of him as the explosion hit suddenly attacks me so that he began tear in sorrow. Tai is in need of some peace of mind. he wonders what he got himself into. What fatal reality is this? The dragon lands and puts him down.

Speechless, Tai awaits to awaken to what he feels is just a dream.

Last edited by Crypt96 on Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Herensuge

Herensuge

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Herensuge had taken the kid Tai with him after he has healed. He has still unconscious so this was somewhat like a kidnap for Herensuge, but he was too curious about this kid. He would take him to the region of Hellas, there he would give this kid some needed training and maybe know who he really is.
Back to top Go down
Arthas

Arthas

Male Posts : 122

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:41 pm

Drake was left limping over to his dagger, dislodging it hard from the dead leaders throat turning it in his fingers. He grabbed a cloth and wiped the blood from his dagger sheathing it in its black leather case, the guy who stabbed the leader in the throat was gone now so was the dragon but heard a telepathic thank you from the dragon shaking his head at him before it left. Drake left some money on the table for the meal and walked out of the restaurant holding his left leg where it was heavily bleeding some people walked up to him on the street asking if he was okay, he merely brushed them off saying nothing and heading over to one of his familys abandoned summer homes to heal is wound.

[Do you guys want to end it here?]
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

Where am I? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where am I?   Where am I? EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 2:10 am

Crypt96: 1MP, 2SP and 50,000Drachma
Herensuge: 1MP, 1SP and 50,000Drachma
Kairu-kyun: 1SP and 20,000Drachma
Arthas: 1MP, 1SP and 40,000Drachma
Back to top Go down