Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rie

Rie

Female Posts : 356

Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??) Empty
PostSubject: Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??)   Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 pm

What have I done, to deserve demotion from G-mod to C-mod? Sadness
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

PostSubject: Re: Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??)   Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 5:18 pm

Same thing happened to me. Apparently I have to show trustworthiness, maybe it's the same with you?
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??)   Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??) EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 9:51 pm

I got demoted before it became a fad, therefore, I am more hipster than all of you.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??)   Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 2:11 pm

B★RS wrote:
I got demoted before it became a fad, therefore, I am more hipster than all of you.

Lol, if you wanted to be promoted again, you can ask. I only undone it to stop your noob fest of enforcing rules that aren't into play anymore. :P

You were never actually demoted (in my head!)
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??)   Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??) EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 5:27 pm

William wrote:
B★RS wrote:

Lol, if you wanted to be promoted again, you can ask. I only undone it to stop your noob fest of enforcing rules that aren't into play anymore. :P

You were never actually demoted (in my head!)

My star is still fucked up, it makes me kinda sad..

I am indifferent about being a mod, but I can't promise that I won't delete everyone's characters just to ruin the current storyline mission. I'll wait for a day that it gets posted in like 7-10 times and then fuck shit up like a crazy mother fucker.

So yeah, whatever you want. I still kinda want to make an RP, something darker than Negima and I sorta like the Box Weapons from KHR, but the Soul weapons from Noblesse have stolen my heart.. they remind me of a less gay version of the Zanpakuto from Bleach.
Back to top Go down
Solar
Baka White
Solar

Male Posts : 38

PostSubject: Re: Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??)   Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 6:01 am

Noblesse has a lot of wangst potential for RP, so no thx. Plus, only the gajus have SWs, so it's pointless to make a RP out of it.

Now, nasuverse has a lot of awesome stuff and it's sufficiently dark to make a sadist like me squee in joy.
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

PostSubject: Re: Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??)   Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??) EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Solar wrote:
Noblesse has a lot of wangst potential for RP, so no thx. Plus, only the gajus have SWs, so it's pointless to make a RP out of it.

Now, nasuverse has a lot of awesome stuff and it's sufficiently dark to make a sadist like me squee in joy.

I actually never make a universe RP, I tend to make a multiverse RP since it has a better feel. Plus, it allows me to be a dick and tell people they can't spam "Believe it" unless they were a brown jumpsuit and red pumps.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??)   Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??) Empty

Back to top Go down

Demoted? (And Since when does a Topic title have to be 10-255 letters??)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1