Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dont End Up Like This

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

Dont End Up Like This Empty
PostSubject: Dont End Up Like This   Dont End Up Like This EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 4:30 pm

To all character mods, please read this, for an example of what NOT to do with a bad character:

Quote :
. . . You don't have W.I.P so let me get ahead with this <_<

Phys Description: You don't even have THREE lines! Put in Way more. As much as you can! Eye colour, eye shape, lips, nose, ears, chin, etc. Body build, what not?

Clothing: That's not All you're gonna wear right? Do you sleep naked or wut?

Personality: As soft as I can express it with one word, Bullocks. You need WAY MORE PERSONALITY.

History: If you can't make anything more fine by me, try to make it longer. Describe his childhood and big events that happened in his life.

Weaponry: ... What, the fuck? How am I or the people reading this going to know what it is? Length, Width, Thickness, Diameter or whatever. Material it is made of. Don't say crap like "it hits people hard", that is just stupid.

Role: Sorry, but what you wrote down is again bullocks. COPY, THE ROLE, FROM THE CHARACTER TEMPLATE!

Amount Of Rings in possession: Don't write a question mark, you start with One rank 1 ring. If you join a mafia (Forgot to note that), don't write a long sentence of "unknown blablabla", just write unknown. If you're still looking for stuff, take a peek at the Familia forum.

Ring Name: Too long, didn't read.. Why such a silly long name? Just say Mist Ring.

Skills & Disciplines: You wrote down gunner/gunmen. Why don't you have a gun, then? You get 2 FREE RANK 1 WEAPONS to start with. If you take a gun, either one Large magazine or Two small ones.

Techniques: You have THREE RANK 5 techniques, and you write 0/20? No, Rank is equal to TP. Rank 5 = 5 technique points!! So 15/20.
Where the fel is your Dying Will Flames technique? You can't use them if you don't have the techs in there. Look it up in the techniques section.
First technique you have: Hell, Hell, NO. 10 clones, are you crazy? Mukuro can't even do that, you're mist not cloud. ONE CLONE MAX. 10 is overpowered, I won't even allow that at rank 30.
Rentokken: I don't get it. Describe it properly, and don't use "ass", it's As.

I sincerily, ADVISE you, to READ THE CHARACTER TEMPLATE! It's basically a guide, telling you Everything you need to do! READ THE RP RULES AGAIN.
Leaving that behind, of you go and work on this more. Yes, This sounds harsh but it has a reason.

Regardless of the suggestions (which seem like commands), dont be so asshole aggressive, Newbers dont respond well to "you fucking suck, read the rules again until you make it how i like it, asswipe"
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

PostSubject: Re: Dont End Up Like This   Dont End Up Like This EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:44 pm

Lol where is this from?
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Dont End Up Like This   Dont End Up Like This EmptyThu Jul 21, 2011 8:45 pm

From the KHR rp i saw on FTG
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Dont End Up Like This   Dont End Up Like This EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 6:10 am

Now aren't you glad this place is less intense and more easygoing? :3

Anyway, I don't see why they're so strict when clearly, they have very little members and is highly inactive (for now).
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: Dont End Up Like This   Dont End Up Like This EmptyFri Jul 22, 2011 7:15 am

Its not like their rules said anything other than "put as much as you can" i dont see why everything there SOUNDED like they wanted it a specific length, yet dont ever mention it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dont End Up Like This   Dont End Up Like This Empty

Back to top Go down

Dont End Up Like This

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Free Discussion-