Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summons and NPC's Without a Profile

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Summons and NPC's Without a Profile Empty
PostSubject: Summons and NPC's Without a Profile   Summons and NPC's Without a Profile EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:48 am

This ONLY occurs to to NPC's that you own through summoning and such. You have the option to go to make them a profile, but if you're too lazy, you can just add their profiles into yours. Their power depends on the rank of the spell that summoned them.

Rank 1 - 5 SP & 1 TP
Rank 2 - 10 SP & 2 TP
Rank 3 - 15 SP & 3 TP
Rank 4 - 25 SP & 4 TP
Rank 5 - 35 Stat points & 5 Tech points
Rank 6 - 45 SP & 6 TP
Rank 7 - 55 SP & 7 TP
Rank 8 - 65 SP & 8 TP
Rank 9 - 85 SP & 10 TP
Rank 10 - 105 SP & 12 TP
Rank 11 - 115 SP & 13 TP
Rank 12 - 125 SP & 14 TP
Rank 13 - 135 SP & 15 TP
Rank 14 - 155 SP & 17 TP
Rank 15 - 185 SP & 20 TP
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Summons and NPC's Without a Profile   Summons and NPC's Without a Profile EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:14 am

If I were to create a summon under a technique in my character's profile followed by a link to it NPC Profile, would it automatically be a rank 5 technique eventhough my character has only lower than 5 MP to distribute?

Since NPC are also provide with their sources, are they supposed to get their own individual rewards?

How am I to rank a summon in my character profile with a summon that has its own NPC or Summon Profile?

Given a rank for example rank 5 and together with the summon that has its own Profile in the Application section, are the SP and MP/ TP accumulative?
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Summons and NPC's Without a Profile   Summons and NPC's Without a Profile EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 6:45 am

Hoshiko wrote:
If I were to create a summon under a technique in my character's profile followed by a link to it NPC Profile, would it automatically be a rank 5 technique eventhough my character has only lower than 5 MP to distribute?

Since NPC are also provide with their sources, are they supposed to get their own individual rewards?

How am I to rank a summon in my character profile with a summon that has its own NPC or Summon Profile?

Given a rank for example rank 5 and together with the summon that has its own Profile in the Application section, are the SP and MP/ TP accumulative?

Since I made this system, I will explain the purposes of it since no one else can.

First off, NPC's don't get their own rewards, you do and then you choose how to use them..

Ranking a summon can do several things, it can increase the time a summon is allowed to be used until it is unsummoned, or you can add in a boost from lets say my boosting system, here.

A Rank-5 Technique-NPC only has 5 TP, while an NPC that has a Profile starts out with 5 TP, no matter what happens.. you don't get both. Only fair way to put it.
Back to top Go down
Hoshiko

Hoshiko

PostSubject: Re: Summons and NPC's Without a Profile   Summons and NPC's Without a Profile EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 9:50 am

B★RS wrote:
Hoshiko wrote:

Since I made this system, I will explain the purposes of it since no one else can.

First off, NPC's don't get their own rewards, you do and then you choose how to use them..

Ranking a summon can do several things, it can increase the time a summon is allowed to be used until it is unsummoned, or you can add in a boost from lets say my boosting system, here.

A Rank-5 Technique-NPC only has 5 TP, while an NPC that has a Profile starts out with 5 TP, no matter what happens.. you don't get both. Only fair way to put it.

Your guidance was truly appreciated. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Summons and NPC's Without a Profile   Summons and NPC's Without a Profile EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 8:35 am

B★RS wrote:

Lulz, then what is the "Sources:" doing there in the NPC template? They don't even get their rewards afterall.
Hehe
Back to top Go down
L

L

PostSubject: Re: Summons and NPC's Without a Profile   Summons and NPC's Without a Profile EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Daisuke wrote:
B★RS wrote:

Lulz, then what is the "Sources:" doing there in the NPC template? They don't even get their rewards afterall.
Hehe

B★RS wrote:
lol, I didn't make the NPC template, Will's the retard that copy&pasted it. Though, NPC's are always with you in a mission, the rewards are given to the controller, not the characters.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Summons and NPC's Without a Profile   Summons and NPC's Without a Profile EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 4:46 pm

What?? Of course you use NPC sources as you can give them the rewards you got to them.
Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: Re: Summons and NPC's Without a Profile   Summons and NPC's Without a Profile EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:21 am

Back to top Go down
Crypt96

Crypt96

Male Posts : 404

PostSubject: this is spam   Summons and NPC's Without a Profile EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 7:22 pm

im spamming this forum with this singular post Kill
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Summons and NPC's Without a Profile   Summons and NPC's Without a Profile EmptyMon Apr 06, 2020 7:32 pm

Crypt96 wrote:
im spamming this forum with this singular post Kill

Wow these EMOJIs are damn AMAZING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summons and NPC's Without a Profile   Summons and NPC's Without a Profile Empty

Back to top Go down

Summons and NPC's Without a Profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1