Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the hall of the Undine King

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Joseph

Joseph

Male Posts : 409

In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 2:38 am

Out of the tunnel the creature looked at Joseph as it was chanting a spell aimed for him and before it was released Umi got in the way and blocked the water attack. Joseph had no idea what to do, he had never fought a water spirit or had ever seen one his life. The only one who could know how to defeat it was Umi. Joseph tried to communicate with Umi by telepath, "Hey what's your weakness, if it's a water spirit like you it must have almost the same weakness as you do, right?" Joseph said as he was getting to run for after Umi had finished blocking.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

Male Posts : 2815

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 25, 2011 5:32 am

"Well i was not an actual water spirit, like this one, i was a magically enhanced human, im not sure how actually close to an Undine i am"

Umi did not have the time to think, evading another water explosion from the powerful spirit. He did not see a way to defeat the opponent, he or his partner could not take the spirit alone. If only he had Yoko with him.

"But last time, my Minister used Anti-Spirit techniques to subdue me, and even then, he only got those from a pactio"

Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:04 am

Umi's minister wasn't here to beat this spirit so Joseph had to give more time to Umi to figure out a plan. Luckily he still had his power boost thanks to Umi. "Petracious Oblintus! Rumpus orbis terrarum subter supter nostrum pluma!" A hole 25 meters down open up beneath the spirit who was concentrating on Umi. As the monster fell Joseph closed up the hole to buy them some time.

"That may not hold it for much time. Haven't you figuered out a way to beat it?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:24 am

"I got it, well its not REALLY a plan, but i know how to beat it!"

With enough time passing for his barriers to go back up, he brought them to full power, the air around him circling and spinning as the magical barriers displaced the wind around him. With his defensive spells at their maximum levels, he could continue the fight again. Afterwards, he started to delay the spells he was casting. If they were to beat the spirit attacking them, they would need to beat the monster with a flurry of attacks.

"I have high magic capacity anyways. Might as well see how far i can go! GeroGero! Jovis corpus, precari nos dare nostrum sociae cum confirmare. Dolere Confirmarum!"

Grabbing Joseph by the arm, he reapplied his magical enhancements on him, first with the strength of his spells, then with the speed of his body. His spell did not last long, but did it ever add a bonus to his subordinates.

"GeroGero! Jovis corpus, precari nos dare nostrum sociae cum propere, Dolere Properum!"

After using his buff, he started chanting his water spells, knowing only one attack spell made it difficult to compete with attack mages, but it was his skill with those weak spells that made him dangerous.

" Undecim Spiritus Undiales! Coentes Saggitet Inimicum, Sagitta Magica Convergetia Undinis. Limitatus per 60 secundus, movens sit verba Dominus Undiales"

" Undecim Spiritus Undiales! Coentes Saggitet Inimicum, Sagitta Magica Series Undinis. Limitatus per 70 secundus, movens sit verba Dominus Undiales"

" Undecim Spiritus Undiales! Coentes Saggitet Inimicum, Sagitta Magica Convergetia Undinis. Limitatus per 80 secundus, movens sit verba Dominus Undiales"

Storing all of his attack spells in his body, he could, at best, hold them for another 100 seconds, it was time to counterattack.

"We're running in, blowing it apart with everything we have. If i hit the maximum speed on my broom, i can get us right in its face, magical barriers only work to a point. Its bound to hit us in the space of a few seconds, but i only need my barriers to last until then, after that, we dont let up, got it?"

Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 1:49 am

"An all out attack? Okay, time to go all out." Joseph said as he got on the broom. "Petracious Oblintus! Vultus of nex ut punctum meus hostilis!" 15 strong stone spears were formed around the broom floating in the air. Joseph had never been able to summon so many spears at once, but this was thanks to the power up.

"Ok the spirit is reaching the top and is about to break free. Lets take the fight to it inside the hole and finish it." Joseph said hoping to end this.

(You can post that I broke the ground revealing the hole and the spirit)
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 2:27 am

(thats a tad excessive, i only gave you a +8 strength increase)

"Maxima Accelerat!"

With a blast of air, Umi pushed his broom to the maximum level it could travel in order to surprise the water spirit. At a speed of 257 miles per hour, it could only maintained a volley of such magnitude for a few seconds, which was all Umi needed. With the huge amount of destruction caused by Joseph and the spirit trading blows with each other, there was hardly anything left of the town. The houses were laid to waste by the fierce watery explosions the creature attacked them with, meaning he had a clear shot right to the hole the creature was thrown in by Joseph's spell.

"You go first, ill sync my attacks with yours"

With the creature out of the hole as Umi barreled towards it, it scathed his barrier with another watery explosion, a torrent of water thrown at him like a hurricane. His barriers took the full force of the attack, with the speed they were traveling at, the creature barley had enough time to use his spell fully, producing a weaker version, allowing it to slide off his barriers like the water it was. The pair appeared from behind the wall of water the spirit threw at them, ready to attack him at close range.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 8:46 pm

As the spirit came out of the hole and Joseph and Umi were now close enough to give a head on attack. Joseph wanted to finish this thing now so he had to make sure the spirit wouldn't be able to dodge. "Petracious Oblintus! Orbis terrarum est meus domus mos servo mihi ex vulnero!" 2 earth walls came up on the sides of the spirit trapping it.

As they got close enough to it Joseph threw all his stone spears at once at the giant spirit making a direct hit, with it unable to block or destroy the spears. "All you Umi!"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:32 pm

"Dominus Undiales, Emittam!"

Releasing his delay spells, he activated the first one, with his broom basically on top of the spirits arm, he was far too close to repulse in defense. His spells appeared with a single word, a single blue light focused into a single spike, he struck him at point blank, unloading a rushing jet of water directly to the face of the water spirit. Hit with such a forceful blast at such a close range, the creature was knocked backwards and fell to the floor, hoping to regain its composure while Umi released his second spell.

Another barrage of water arrows flew from Umi's hand and struck the creature, still kneeling down, in a watery explosion just a single step away from Umi. When the fog dissipated, he found the creature lying on its hands and knees on the ground. Releasing his last spell, he conjured up another large spike of water.

"Emittam! Sagitta Magica, Convergetia Series!"

Pointing his staff downwards, the single converged arrow of magic shot downwards like a jet, hitting the defenseless creature with another large jet of water. When the mist was gone, the spirit was down for the count.

"Phew~! This one was one of the harder creatures i've had to fight, luckily it was not so keen on reinforcement magic, so its endurance was very lax"

Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:43 pm

After many spells of water that Umi had thrown at the spirit, the spirit seemed to be defeated as Joseph jumped off the broom and into the ground. Luckily he wasn't to injured except for some scratches and bruises, though he couldn't say the same for the town, as it was a lot of rubble. He walked cautiously toward the spirit to make sure it was down and out. The spirit did not move no matter how close Joseph as Joseph looked back to Umi.

"So what now? You think this thing was the one that caused you to lose you water spirit thing spirit?" Joseph asked referring to the fact that Umi was no longer made out of water.
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 10:48 pm

"No, i lost it even before i came here. This guy has nothing to do with it, in fact-"

The fringes of his ESP field, Umi felt the presence of multiple giant creatures, each one with a magic capacity just as strong the water spirit he had just defeated. He panicked for a second, and then did the only thing he could do.

"Here Joseph, take my staff and get out of here, ill hold them off"

His set his broom to flight mode, they only had a few seconds before they would be surrounded by whatever creatures were coming towards them. He had prepared the flight spell beforehand, and would carry him a few good kilometers before it ran out of energy.
Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 11:07 pm

Joseph could feel it in the earth, many things were coming there way, they felt like the water spirit they had just defeated. This was not gonna end well. Joseph heard Umi offer him his broom, for him alone, most likely cause they might not be able to escape with the 2 of them. But Joseph wasn't just gonna leave while someone sacrificed himself, that was not what he was taught by his father. "Are you out of your mind?! If those things coming this way have anything to do with this water spirit you wont last 10 seconds. I'm staying, I can at least make us last 20 seconds in this battle."
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:07 am

"Well then we're doomed..."

In the distance Umi could see the group of Nepto Dragon's coming towards them, in the rubble of the town, they had absolutely no where to hide. One the back of each of the Nepto Dragons were a group of creatures, the same as the one he had just defeated. They were quickly surrounded, before a larger spirit apeared from the back of the Nepto Dragon and spoke to the pair.

"Were you the one who hurt Samui? "

Pointing to Umi with his raised claw, Umi had no choice but to comply.

"Of course, we were attacked first, but i only knocked him out"

In a single second, the water spirit gathered a vortex of water in his hands, ready to attack the defenseless cleric if he did not answer truthfully

"Then why does he not wake?"

Samui, the spirit Umi and Joseph had just defeated, was lying face first in the ground, knocked out, but otherwise he was fine. Just to be sure, Umi cast his healing spell, to wake him from his unconscious state. With a movement of his hands over the body, he awoke in a daze, but otherwise he would be fine

"GeroGero! Jovis alatum, Sanare!, see, he's fine"

Back to top Go down
Joseph

Joseph

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:23 am

Joseph took a fighting stance as the spirit named Samui got up thanks to Umi's healing magic. Though the spirit did not attack since it was still in a daze and 2 other spirits were now beside it. Though they hadn't attack they were still pointing they're claws at both of them. Joseph didn't feel that this spirits wanted to kill them, or they would've done it already. Joseph knew that if they fought it would all be over, so for now they had to try and find a "diplomatic" solution so he dropped his fighting stance.

"What are you planning to do with us?"
Back to top Go down
Umibouzu

Umibouzu

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 4:15 am

Umi tried to think of another way to get out of this situation, he observed the spirits that had followed them into town, looking for any kind of connection he could use to his advantage. The rest of there body seemed unnatural, in comparison to a human at least. With pitch black bodies and large cumbersome horns, it would be hard to make a connection, until he noticed there eyes.

The eyes of each spirit were the same ghostly blue color as Umi's which sort of made sense when he thought about it, these guys were Undine. The undine were beings with water spirits within them, the people of the Ultimate Spirit of Water himself. Umi found the thing that connected them, even though he was no longer made of water.

"Wait a second, why are your eyes the same as mine"

There leader, the taller, stronger looking one looked directly into Umi's eyes and noticed the similarities. He was grasped by the shirt by claws of the creature.

"Human, why do you have our eyes? Only those of the Water Spirit Tribe are born with those eyes!"

Pulling himself away from the creature's claws, Umi continued.

"I was given these powers by the spirit itself"

[I think we're done with this one]

"The Adad is the only with direct communication with the Ultimate Spirit of Water"

"Well then take me to the Adad, I'd love to meet him"
Back to top Go down
Kairu-kyun

Kairu-kyun

Male Posts : 1120

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 2:36 am

Umi: 4 SP - 3 MP - 500,000 Drachma
Jospeh: 3 SP - 2 MP - 400,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the hall of the Undine King   In the hall of the Undine King - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

In the hall of the Undine King

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2