Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

3000 leagues in search of Umi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoko

Yoko

3000 leagues in search of Umi Empty
PostSubject: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:13 am

"......"

Yoko had nothing to say aside from his trademark phrase, though not much of a phrase as the complete absence of sound. He threw some pebbles off of the roof next to him into the street. He was on break, a daily lapse in action between the dull moments of rebuilding and the exciting moments of actual fighting he was doing in town. As its new guardian, he was exempt from the manual labor the townspeople were doing while he rested for the next battle.

Yoko showed up in the village two months before, his memories fractured of the time before then. His last memories were off driving across the frontier lands with the Ryugu-jo. After that, he could only remember waking up in the forest just outside the village, and wandered in dazed and confused while he worked up the strength to leave the village. A few days later he was called into service to defend the village from its frequent monster attacks, hired as a mercenary, he made a living until he could work up the money to find his allies, until then, he might as well train
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:18 am

"Umm... Mr. Swordsman?" A young child from the village, a member of the beast tribe, climbed to the top of the roof in order to talk to the swordsman. Her cat ears turned to Yoko, her eyes full of apprehension as she called out to him from the edge of the house. He lifted his head and looked at her, unable to say much of anything, he only looked directly at her, giving her full attention as he listened to her request."Can... can you, help me lift the rubble off my house?"

Yoko thought about it for a second, and felt that he at least needed to help out around the village, it was the least he could do for them taking him in. Leaving his sword on the roof, he was followed the girl as she lead him to her house. A ruined shack, her mother was waiting in the yard in front of the house. Happy to see her daughter had gotten help, she thanked him for helping to fix her house. Activating his ki armor, he boosted his physical strength to superhuman levels, allowing him to pick up the destroyed wreckage of the house with ease.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 4:49 am

"Would you care to stay for dinner, Mr. Mercenary?"

Yoko agreed to the request, and followed the lady into the house for dinner, with part of the roof missing, they experience was an odd one, the wind blowing from the mountains hit the dining table with frequent blasts of bone chilling wind, but the family did not seem to care. For Yoko it is was strange to see a family so well put together, so emotionally connected to each other. He never had that when he was growing up, forced into a lonely life of a mercenary for most of his childhood, but situations like this filled him with a calming warmth that left him in awe of the situation.

"How did you end of in this village if i may ask?"
The mother sat at the table with Yoko, setting the meal down in front of him as she got the table set up for dinner. Yoko felt like her could tell her anything, he assumed most mothers had a similar air of comfort around them.

"Well...i... i dont know"
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 1:01 pm

(This is before Satoko met Will-nii, okies ugu??)

Satoko walked around town. Homeless. Lost. "What do I do...?" He muttered beaten up, clothes tattered as he grasped for his slowly fading away strength. His power was little and fatigue overcome him. Collapsing on the ground, he laid still and motionless. "What am I going to do...?" He mumbles to himself once again unsure on how things are going to turn out.

He hasn't washed his toy reindeer for awhile either, so he possibly had a bad odor. Closing his eyes, he tries to rest in the middle of the path for the night (where he collapsed). As he looked, he could see a room of a man and some other beast species happily cooking for each other. He smiles at the thought of having an enjoyable time like that and falls into a deep unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:20 am

Yoko picked up the sound of the person before he felt them, just outside the house, he felt the presence of a small human, carrying something. He walked from the table to the door in a single step, opening the door and peering in the exact spot he knew the person was lying.

"They're hurt and malnourished, do you know healing magic?" He called the mother over, as a magical creature, she had a natural affinity for all types of basic magic, including Cura. The girl rushed into the house to bring the dinner to the person while the mother tended to his injuries. Yoko had a hard time discerning whether it was male or female, but appeared very young from the doll they carried.

"I did all i could, but he should recover rather quickly. Rather odd though, we're getting so many humans lately, this is an out of the way village, its nowhere near the center of the empire"
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:18 am

(Please call me a girl, unless you removed Satoko's panties, then say so! Ugu!!)

Satoko awakened shocked and confused. She was dazed as she looked up at her saviors. It was the family before. "T-Thank you... very much..." She mumbles tired, looking around cautiously. It was the family she saw before. Satoko's belly roared as she grasped her reindeer tightly.

"Eehmm... I-I really appreciate what you've done for m-me..." Satoko says, not wanting to burden them anymore. "I-I should leave now." She tries to force herself up only to collapse back down onto the bed because of fatigue. She had gone without food for days, so she needed some proper rest. "Uguu... Sorry... I can't move." She mutters.

Satoko looked helpless and feeble. The house was tattered and dilapidated. These people were of a different species after all. They may have very well had it worse off than Satoko. Looking at a man, rather big and handsome, "Are you the one who picked me up from the road? You're a really nice person... but you look scary..." She mutters.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:37 am

"Oh, its time for me to head back on patrol duty.."

Yoko was throughly dissatisfied that the arrival of this young 'woman' had made him miss his break from guardian, he was suppose to get back to work in a minute, and he had only one person to blame, the child.

In a single jump, Yoko was into the air, he had to be at the edge of town in another few minutes or the town would be in danger."Thank you though"
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptyTue Jul 19, 2011 2:51 am

"A-Ah, but... I owe you!" Satoko tried to object however the swordsman didn't sound pleased at her. Despite her plea, the swordsman had left. Satoko decided to rest for awhile as the kind family had given her some food. "T-Thank you so much..." Satoko sobs, tears flowing down her eyes. "You people are so kind..." Satoko says to them, only to be told to rest and heal up. Thanks to the mother of the family, she was relatively healed.

"I owe you people." She smiles at them, bowing. Though she hadn't gotten back all her strength, she felt, much, much better. Setting off to follow the swordsman who was heading to the edge of the town, he said he was on patrol, so Satoko hoped to find him. Strolling slowly to the edge of town.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 6:47 am

"Ugh.. there's no time, i need to get my sword"

Bounding from other side of town, he had to move as fast as he could in order to even stand a chance against the monster that was ahead of him. He could nnot for the life of him remember the house he was resting on before he left for the dinner.

His opponent would be unceasing and ever vigilant of the time Yoko would be at his weakest. Over the course of the past few days, the two of them had fought ever single day, to the point each of them could read the others moves perfectly, it was getting increasingly harder to fight him with his current abilities.

From the sky Yoko heard a monstrous roar, radiating through the village, shaking the foundations of the already destroyed and weakened houses. It was starting, he only had a few more seconds to find his sword, otherwise he would be dead. In the distance he could see the house, the one left standing besides the rubble, and his sword on the roof.

The sky ripped apart as he heard the monster flying towards him, rocketing through the sky at such unholy speed it would destroy the town simply on impact. With a single shundo, Yoko made it to the house, and with his sword, shot upward into the sky to meet his opponent head on.

"Kyokudai Raimeiken!"
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 10:38 am

Satoko ran after Yoko worried and confused. He had an ominous aura about him and she didn't like it. Running as fast as she could, which wasn't much at all, she was only interrupted by a violent shaking ground. "Eek!" Satoko shouts, stumbling onto the ground. As the shaking stops, monsters appear from the sky.

"What the...?" Satoko mumbles cutely and innocently as she gets up and rushes to Yoko once again. She had never got his name which makes her feel left out; alone. She continues her run only to arrive on the battlefield, seeing Yoko find some monsters.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 6:51 pm

(Not monsters, a single HUGE monster)

In a single moment, Yoko was imbedded in a mountain. He climbed from the rubble, only to see the creature, the giant demon was at least as tall as a skyscraper, and the thrown into the side of a mountain, just as Yoko was. He picked himself up from the rubble, got his sword, and shundo'd across the battlefield to meet his opponent in combat once again.

It was barely picking itself up from the rubble, when Yoko was within meters of it.He launched a string of attacks at the creature, hoping to wear it down with a barrage of Zankuusen. The air projectiles flew at the creature at high speeds, cutting into him in little savage marks across its hide. The demon swung its arm at Yoko, who blocked it with the strike from his sword, and shundo'd once again so that he was directly at the creatures chest. "Zantetsusen!"

Putting a large amount of Ki into his blade, Yoko let out a horrendous slash from the sword strike, hitting across the creatures chest, it rankled the air around it, pushing it away as he made a deep cut in the monster. In this latest encounter, Yoko was a bit less fearful of the creatures powers, and was making fewer mistakes when he fought.The monster launched a beam of light at Yoko, who shundo'd backwards, away from the creature, so that he could avoid the attack.
Back to top Go down
Yoko

Yoko

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptySun Jul 31, 2011 4:07 am

"Om~Kyan"

Using a charm, the piece of paper manifested itself as a large ornated mandala barrier, a single wheel with multiple images embedded in it, with the kyan symbol at the very center. Representing the "fifth element" it functions similar to magic by providing a very basic but comfortable barrier.

The monster he was fighting also raised up a barrier, one made of air currents so that it could be remade of the fly. It only had a small assortment of attacks because of its shape, an large creature like a bat, with large cumbersome arms like a gorilla stretching from it its torso. It fired another beam of energy at Yoko who dodged it with a quick shundo to the right, evading the disastrous beam of light that disintegrated the ground where he once stood.

Gripping his sword tighter, Yoko shundo'd towards the creature again, shattering its barrier with a single strike of his Nepto Dragon sword, a gift from Umi and one of the 7 Pillars of the Palace. With its barrier down, Yoko moved in for another attack close enough to deal a heavy blow with his Zantestusen. The demon raised its wings and shot towards the sky, Yoko would have to follow him into the air.

Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 1:58 pm

"A-are you alright!?" Satoko's cries for the swordsman were probably drowned out by the distance and battle noise. She marched her way forward closer to the intense battle. To her eyes, it looked like Yoko had the advantage of the battle. Satoko was pretty tired from the running she had done alone; topped with the hardships she had gone through before being saved just showed off her fatigue and drowsiness.

"I-I'll help!" Satoko shouts, forcing her way closer as she arrives within range of a few meters of the battle. As the monster grew wings and shot up into the air, she was swept away by the win by a meter. "Uguu!" She screams, skidding across the ground. She felt like a burden and she knew she couldn't do much.

"T-Telekinetic Movement!" Satoko looks up at the sky. At this rate, the monster would fly into the air and have an advantage. It was within Satoko's range of attack, but it was obviously too heavy for Satoko to effectively move with her telekinesis. Instead, she directed her telekinesis to only the monsters two wings and tried to forcefully stop them from moving; therefore causing the monster to fall. She wasn't sure of her plan, but she had hoped it would work. "I'll try and help, Swordsman Onii-chan!"
Back to top Go down
Satoko

Satoko

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 1:09 am

Satoko jumped closer towards the battle, holding the enemy to the ground. "I'll keep him in place!" Satoko tells the swordsman. However, she quickly began panting. She couldn't hold the monster for long, considering her awful stamina topped up with the fact she had been starving for numerous days. Looking at the monster, it was awful looking. It had a scary, disdainful vibe to it. Satoko shuddered at the aura it held. Has this man been fighting monsters like this for so long? She wondered so many things. The swordsman was a mysterious person, and pretty suspicious. However, he seemed kind. A gentle feeling.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 2:02 pm

Yoko: 2SP, 1MP and 200,000 Drachma
Satoko: 1SP, 1MP and 120,000 Drachma
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3000 leagues in search of Umi   3000 leagues in search of Umi Empty

Back to top Go down

3000 leagues in search of Umi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Empire :: Hellas-