Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DEPRESSING!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

DEPRESSING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: DEPRESSING!!!!!   DEPRESSING!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 8:49 pm

This site is oficially the most depressing thing on this side of the atlantic ocean... I will now go cry inside my hidey-box.
Back to top Go down
Lyon

Lyon

Male Posts : 640

DEPRESSING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEPRESSING!!!!!   DEPRESSING!!!!! EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Agreed, carry on in your box.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

DEPRESSING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEPRESSING!!!!!   DEPRESSING!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 1:15 pm

You do know this was cancelled with the heads up of a replacement? The reason I left a gap wasn't only for me to get the forum ready, but also for people to watch or read the To Aru manga/light novel/anime. Especially the anime, that's the best of the three in my opinion. Also covers a lot of the missing stuff in the manga.

To Aru is an amazing anime and very popular light novel.
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Aliidan

Aliidan

Female Posts : 284

DEPRESSING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEPRESSING!!!!!   DEPRESSING!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 4:21 pm

-peeks out from hidey-box- Doesn't change the fact that this site is still the most depressing thing on this side of the atlantic ocean... -hides inside hidey-box again-
Back to top Go down
Pyoh

Pyoh

Male Posts : 627

DEPRESSING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEPRESSING!!!!!   DEPRESSING!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 8:53 pm

No one wants to post anything 'cos its just going to get deleted soon anyway.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

DEPRESSING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEPRESSING!!!!!   DEPRESSING!!!!! EmptyThu Mar 31, 2011 11:07 pm

Pyoh wrote:
No one wants to post anything 'cos its just going to get deleted soon anyway.

Lol, what? Canceled =/= deleted. I have actually stated I'm not going to delete it, but refrain from posting in it.
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

DEPRESSING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEPRESSING!!!!!   DEPRESSING!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:20 am

It really feels depressing that no one is rp-ing anymore, it feels dead *sigh* I await for the completion of the forum!
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

DEPRESSING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEPRESSING!!!!!   DEPRESSING!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 6:31 am

1 question,how many chapters does To Aru have? cause i stoped reading the manga at chapter 42.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

DEPRESSING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEPRESSING!!!!!   DEPRESSING!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:12 pm

Oh god no, why is everyone reading the manga? You won't be able to understand much if you don't watch the anime.

The manga removes a HUGE majority of characters that play a massive role in the storyline, the anime is just downright better. There are contradictions in the manga, too. If you have time; WATCH THE ANIME. Also the manga is behind the anime like 8-9 volumes...
Back to top Go down
Rikuto

Rikuto

Male Posts : 252

DEPRESSING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEPRESSING!!!!!   DEPRESSING!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 2:40 pm

William wrote:
Also the manga is behind the anime like 8-9 volumes...

Oh didnt know that,well,when i have time ill watch the anime then,but i guese ill take awhile if u say that its 8-9 volumes >.<
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

DEPRESSING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEPRESSING!!!!!   DEPRESSING!!!!! EmptySat Apr 02, 2011 3:15 pm

Yeah, but it's definitely worth it. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DEPRESSING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DEPRESSING!!!!!   DEPRESSING!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

DEPRESSING!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1