Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Altering Tower

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Altering Tower - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Altering Tower   Altering Tower - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 3:38 pm

William looked around, how much time had passed? It must have been hours... it was a basement they were in, it was too dark to see anything and it was rotted with planks of wood. It was too risky to use his fire magic without burning the whole place down.

"Master... where are you...?" Rickardo shouts, an echo following. "Come over here, an elevator."
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Altering Tower   Altering Tower - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 1:08 am

“Right, right... Ashraeh, where are you?” He asks, giving a sigh of relief that Rickardo’s safe. It seems Will had landed on a large mattress and the rotting wood was just from the floors they crashed through previously. Without a reply, Will panics. He continues to search thoroughly through the room, until he trips over something... her body... Clasping her hand, he was unsure what to do, he quickly checks her pulse. Nothing. “R-Rickardo, get over here...!!” He shouts over to the ermine.

Rickardo quickly makes his way over as well, confirming Ashraeh had passed away. Tears slowly came out of Will’s eyes, “Master...” Rickardo tries to speak, however was unable to, he had never seen Master cry; he always thought he was a tough, secure person. Will rubbed his eyes, however the tears wouldn’t stop. Ashraeh was a good friend, he’d consider her as close as Rose and Aliidan. It’s the same with Rie. Carrying her body, he takes her to the elevator. He won’t leave her, not in that gloomy area.

“Kysssh...” A sound makes from in the room.

“Master!! Dodge it!” Rickardo shouts, as a large spider appeared right behind Will. Sickly venom dripped off its teeth. William puts Ashraeh down gently and raises his head. Complete and utter rage. Grabbing his gauntlets as hard as he could, he punches the sprite right on the head, breaking its skull almost instantly.

“Let’s go.” Is all Will says, as Rickardo quickly follows behind.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Altering Tower   Altering Tower - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:19 am

As the elevator was bringing Will and Rickardo to the highest floor, not a single word was spoken. William was reminiscing over the past, he’s never cried since he was roughly six years old. He used to be a huge cry-baby back then, though he was still popular, of course making people like Umi so jealous, though that’s the reason he was constantly bullied as well.

“S-stop hurting my friends, Ken!” Will angrily pouts at a young boy with brown hair. He didn’t want to get into a fight, not with this kid; Will had heard he won numerous tournaments at his young age. Though, that could’ve been a rumour. Ken just looks back oddly at Will and ignores him, continuing to train against a tree.

“Go away; you’re such a pest...” Ken sighs, kicking the tree.

“Don’t call me a pest, you’re a damn bully.” Will whines, as just a few minutes ago he tripped up Rose and called Aliidan a cow. Though it’s not serious, they were kids and they took everything seriously. Will angrily looks at Ken, demanding an apology.

“Hmph, I’m in a bad mood, I was rejected a while ago, leave me alone...! Plus, those two annoying girls, obviously I don’t hurt girls,” Ken explains, rubbing off the sweat from his fore-head. “Now go away!” He shouts, going to kick Will. However, the kick was easily blocked.

“I’ve been training too,” Will sticks his tongue out at the boy, who only gets him angry. They engage in a small battle; however Ken won in no time. “Waaah!” Will quickly runs off crying to his two childhood friends.

‘Of course... after that happened right after I got to Rose and Aliidan, everything changed. I vowed to not cry again. Ha... Can't even keep a promise.’ William’s pondered to himself, as the elevator reaches the top floor and just utter horror was seen as those doors unfolded...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Altering Tower   Altering Tower - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 3:22 am

As the elevator opened, the most noticing thing was two floating orbs. The smaller one... contained the horror of the decapitated bodies of Rista and Silmery. Two floating orbs levitated above them.

“M-master!! That’s their souls!!” Rickardo exclaims with fright.

“The machine... removed their souls? Is that possible?!” William retorts, then noticing Rennet tied to a pole nearby. Dashing over to here, he removes the rope that kept her in bay.

“M-My sisters... he put them in that globe and their heads flew off...” Lenneth cries, falling to the floor in grief. “He’s going to use my friend’s souls... to revive some monster..... We have to stop him!!” She screams. However, she’s weapon less right now, putting her at a huge disadvantage.

‘Monster...?’ William inquires, then looking at the second globe, much, much larger. Huge proportions. There was a monster stuck inside, floating around. She was right, was this thing a resurrection device?

“If this thing is a resurrection device... then what about the villagers saying they’re going to all die!?” William asks Rennet.

“That monster... it will kill us all... we have to stop it from being revived, no matter what...” Rennet sobs. “I need a weapon, there’s no time!” Rennet growls, kissing Will directly on the lips.

“Pactio!” Rickardo was quick to judge what she was saying, as the pactio exploded and a card floated down into Rickardo’s hands, elegantly. “That makes four, including Ashraeh...” Rickardo mumbles, as Risart, the main villain appears. The one controlling this tower...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Altering Tower   Altering Tower - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:57 am

“You know, it’s taken me years to perfect this spell. To get it working, ten years to activate it... and it’s finally time. I’m so glad you brought your sisters; I was going to use you, lovely Rennet. But, it seems I don’t have to... You, blondey. You called this a machine? You’re mistaken. This is my dark magic,” He states, clicking his fingers as he begins to change its shape. It really was his magic.

“You cut my sisters heads off!! When you put them in that thing!” Rennet cries, summoning her artefact gaining angelic wings as she flies at top speed towards Risart.

“No I didn’t, they’re not dead. Not yet, it’s the gruesome side of dark magic, it makes everything look morbid.” Risart maliciously licks his lips as he slams his palm into the floor and a spiked iceberg of shadow flew out of the ground, the spikes extended to even as far as Will, who was forced to dodge this onslaught.

“Go Men A Sai, Incendia ut exuro totus ut cinis cineris , caput capitis north quod attero totus in vestri via , numerus ruina! Streaming Flames!”William chants as he sends fire to burn out the shadows effectively. Rickardo himself had already disappeared and entered the two balls of dark and began drawing odd patterns on them. As he finished drawing on the monster, he repeated for the two girls.

He then started drawing on the ball that the two girls were in. And then the other one. He then finishes with drawing one on the floor. He quickly dashes to Ashraeh’s corpse and draws a pattern on her right breast, obviously on her clothes. William couldn’t pay any mind, this Risart man was strong. Really strong. Rennet uses her newly gained wings and flies towards Risart, who creates a sword out of darkness to parry her attacks.

“Go Men A Sai, Molten magma attero ferrum parietis pro nos! Magma Fist,” William chants as magma surrounds his gauntlets and he tries to do a normal jab in Risart’s ribs, however he creates a wall of shadow to defend him. The wall was easily broken; however he had dashed backwards, creating a distance again.

“You two better hurry, you have five minutes.” He grins, sending a wave of darkness ghosts at Will and Rennet…
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Altering Tower   Altering Tower - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:13 am

Will and Rennet panicked, as they both dashed for Risart. It seems the spell activated. “Four minutes,” As a soul is began getting put into the monster. Rennet’s blasted away by shadow, as Will is quickly knocked aside by a shadow created hammer. His magical abilities were too strong for them. “Three.” He laughs, as Will and Rennet get up. They both again, continue to try. “Just the TWO of you, and you can’t stop me!”

“W-we will, we have to.” Rennet glares at Risart.

“She’s right, for Ashraeh...” Will mumbles, giving a scowl at Risart.

“You’ve suffered too,” Rennet states with a sad look.
“You also have, I’m sorry. We’ll work together, okay?” William grins at Rennet, as she does back. With a handshake, they turn to Risart again.

“Well, because of both of your pathetic moaning, there’s only thirty seconds left.” Risart remarks, as both Will and Rennet deliver a barrage of attacks towards Risart, all to be blocked. “You two get along too well... I’ll make sure I erase this guy here,” He angrily glares.
“Piercing Arrow.” Rickardo mutters, as an arrow explodes into Risart’s back, immediately grabbing his attention. “Here’s divine punishment,” Rennet screams, wiping him out with her spear attacks.

“Fell Flames!!” William quickly casts, as a fire needles rain down upon Risart.

“I-I win... ten seconds!” Risart grins, as Rickardo dashes over to him.

“You said, there’s only them two fighting, wrong. I’m the strongest one here,” Rickardo smiles, as he draws the symbol on Risart’s face. “Girls, big booties, go! Switch!!” Rickardo casts, as there’s a giant, blinding light and everyone had switched places almost everywhere. It couldn’t tell where people were switched, as Risart’s spell almost instantly gets casted and there’s a massive explosion...
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Altering Tower   Altering Tower - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 7:48 am

The village was a peace, and the tower quickly crumbled. It seems Ashraeh was taken to the Everlast Magic School hospital and Rennet's two sisters are resting at home, nurturing their wounds. It should’ve been a real shocking experience… especially for Ashraeh. “Well, I’ll be travelling back too Everlast Magic School, you and your sisters should drop by every once in awhile.” William quickly grins.

“We definitely will; thanks so much for the help. I’d love to meet all your friends one day, other than that girl.” Rennet nods and for the first time, let’s out a smile. “Well, I gotta get back home. Here’s the money the village gathered together, it’s 500 Drachma for you and 500 Drachma for Ashraeh. There’s also a pendant that increases magical power, like you might have experienced in that tower. Good-bye,” Rennet smiles once again, dashing off.

Collecting the money together, all he could think about is getting back to the magic school without transport; it’s really far away as well. Looking at Ashraeh’s pactio card, it seems to be back to normal, not faded or anything like after her death. What’s death like? Well not like he could ask her that.

~End of mission~
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Female Posts : 912

PostSubject: Re: Altering Tower   Altering Tower - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 30, 2010 2:59 am

Rewards, here I go!

William: 3 SP, 2 MP and 300,000 Drachma.
Kyle: 2 SP, 2 MP and 250,000 Drachma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Altering Tower   Altering Tower - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Altering Tower

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: The Confederacy :: Bosporus-