Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hassan ibn Fayid

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solar Mk. III

Hassan ibn Fayid Empty
PostSubject: Hassan ibn Fayid   Hassan ibn Fayid EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:39 pm

Account Name: Solar Mk. III, aka Baka Weiss

Name: Hassan Ibn Fayid
Nickname: Hashashin
Height: 5'9'' ft.
Weight: 157 lbs.
Group: -
Ranking: D
Affiliation: Dark
Blood Type: A
Dislikes:
Fears: being forgotten or insignificant
Physical Description:
Magic Keywords: -
Ki or Magic? Ki
Clothing:
Accessories:
Extra:
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality

History

Class: Assassin (Ninja)

Sources:

Equipment/weapons:
    * Darks - Forty black throwing daggers. Made from splendid damascus steel, they have perfect balance and tempering that allows them to resist rust and other forms of erosion far better than regular weapons.

Stats:
Strength: 8
Accuracy: 11
Endurance: 7
Speed: 15
Intelligence: 4

Stat Points Earned: 0/0
Abilities & Disciplines

Self-Reliance: Being completely self-reliant on all levels. Can survive in any kind of conditions as long as he has the bare minimum.

Magic Name: Assassination
Type: Utility
Description: Assassination skills used by the ancient Middle Eastern group of the original Assassins.
KP Earned: 0/0
Used/Total: 10/10

Skills:

Stealth Shroud - (6)
Incantation: -
Range: -
Effect: A stealth boundary that surrounds the body of the user, preventing perception by senses beyond the natural, such as the keen instincts of martial artists and beasts, as well as magical scrying of most forms. Basically, completely visible and noticeable through means available to normal humans, but cannot be perceived using other kinds of means. In addition to that, it grants a speed buff of +6. Lasts up to six posts and has a cooldown of three posts.

Dagger Throwing - (4)
Incantation: -
Range: up to 150 m
Effect: The ability to throw daggers with superhuman precision and strength. Usage of the whole body and ki to throw daggers at the speed and strength of bullets.

Last edited by Solar Mk. III on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Hassan ibn Fayid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hassan ibn Fayid   Hassan ibn Fayid EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 9:57 pm

I think it's good, but before making even more character, wouldn't you want to use them? :p

If you want to get an first thread just PM me and we'll prepare a RP
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

Hassan ibn Fayid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hassan ibn Fayid   Hassan ibn Fayid EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:03 pm

A very well-rounded character...

I do think the 'lone wolf' type is a little generic though, but most character's personalities are. I would approve.

Last edited by (vÞ))èlðçï†y on Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Hassan ibn Fayid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hassan ibn Fayid   Hassan ibn Fayid EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:13 pm

Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

Hassan ibn Fayid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hassan ibn Fayid   Hassan ibn Fayid EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 10:32 pm

dorianodet wrote:

...What... Am I not supposed to be posting here? v.v
What do you want with me?!
*Starts sobbing in the corner*
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

Hassan ibn Fayid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hassan ibn Fayid   Hassan ibn Fayid EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:10 am

Well no one except char mods are supposed to be posting in here, I did end up going off at all the character mods for letting you guys... :/
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

Hassan ibn Fayid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hassan ibn Fayid   Hassan ibn Fayid EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 4:55 am

I really don't care when someone else does, if they do my job then so be it, it can be one less thing I have to post. I do my job good enough that I am not afraid of someone else taking it, though.. it does bother me when I get ousted by Global Mods.

It is nice when Range is in Feet or Meters, though.. otherwise:
1/2 Approval ~
Back to top Go down
Solar Mk. III

Hassan ibn Fayid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hassan ibn Fayid   Hassan ibn Fayid EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Actually, I do plan on starting something with the middle character. He's going to be in an antagonistic role to some other PCs, of course, but did that ever get in the way of fun?
Back to top Go down
Solar Mk. II

Hassan ibn Fayid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hassan ibn Fayid   Hassan ibn Fayid EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 1:50 pm

Sorry for the double post(despite being in a different acc) and for ugging you guys, but anyone has any more comments?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

Hassan ibn Fayid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hassan ibn Fayid   Hassan ibn Fayid EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Where's the beef?

Again: 1/2 Approval ~
Back to top Go down
Solar Mk. III

Hassan ibn Fayid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hassan ibn Fayid   Hassan ibn Fayid EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 5:15 pm

Decided to make it a different char after trying to roleplay him in my mind. Didn't work so well.

Future Old Man of the Mountain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hassan ibn Fayid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hassan ibn Fayid   Hassan ibn Fayid Empty

Back to top Go down

Hassan ibn Fayid

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: Mage Applications :: Inactive Characters-