Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tour of Germany

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

Tour of Germany Empty
PostSubject: Tour of Germany   Tour of Germany EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:09 am

There! Darren said not too long ago pointing at what looked to be Germany. Amelia took a look at where he pointed. Might I ask why dear brother? She asked setting up the coordinates.

Erm...I'm just randomly picking it's not like there's a special place for pudding or firetrucks is there? He said abashed.

Hmm I suppose your right, By then the portal has sputtered to life Alright ready to go she said giving him a thumbs up.

Darren took a look at the portal to the human world and sighed inwardly.
Alright...he thought this is just a recreational trip... no taking in extra ppl or standing out like the last few times. After Darren stepped out of the portal he found himself already inside the city near a local bar.

He popped a language pill before he went to explore the city. Hmm...wonder what's to do around here...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
ICU

ICU

Male Posts : 59

Tour of Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of Germany   Tour of Germany EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 3:56 am

It was a cloudy day in Berlin, and Akehiko Yuuki was free. After months of missions, jobs and hunting, they had given her lee way and allowed her a week of free time to do whatever a teenage girl did. Her father had been generous, and forgetting her place, she had hugged her father. She had surprised him, but he returned the hug.

Now, she had all the time in the world to do what she had always wanted. She hid behind a pole, watching her pray, never taking her eyes off it. She moved inconspicuously behind a grandma, moving in sync with her as they got closer and closer. With the swiftness of a cat, she rolled and apprehended her pray. Leaning on the window stand, she slobbered at the sight of candies. It was like an overload for her brain, and she became unaware by the fact that people were staring. "Wah... so many candies..." She muttered to herself.

The owner of the shop noticed and his face turned dark. He strode with strength outside and yelled at Yuuki. " Oi!! What do you think you're doing?!!! SCAT!! If you're not buying, you can't stare!! Now get going!! Go..." Yuuki glared at the man with intense annoyance. Her glare only intended to get rid of the nuisance, but it had a side-effect considering that sweets were involved. The man's face slowly transcended from hatred to fear, and he contracted a heart attack. Akehiko slowly turned towards the sweets, the aphrodisiac of her life. A couple of people attended the man, as he breathed heavily.

Meanwhile...

Last edited by ICU on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Tour of Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of Germany   Tour of Germany EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 5:41 am

Darren decided to go with finding the best pudding he can find. He went to the grocery store first, and as usual, amassing a grand collection of every brand/type of pudding available. It was at the cashier he was told of a sweets store not too far from the store.

Alright! I'll head over there! he said stuffing the pudding in his bag before making his way over. He came just in time to see the storekeeper assisted to the hospital. Hmm, that's odd he thought looked with a concerned face, hope he'll be okay...

Either way let's see what was inside this store
he thought aloud as he entered the big store. Oh my... this place looks very fancy The store itself was pretty big having many areas that held a certain type of sweets with a person managing the are. However, since the owner was having a crisis outside the employee's were outside watching over him leaving the place empty. Hmm? Oh nice! A cookie counter. A cake area. Pudding, pudding... where be the pudding? he said to himself softly as he strolled around the store.

He finally got to the point where he spotted another person fixated on some sweets. Oh hey there! Excuse me do you have any idea where I can find the pudding in this place? he asked, waiting for a response. Hey if you want I'll throw in this free puppy for helping out he smiled producing a half bruised puppy from his bag. The puppy did a little yelp as it saw Darren obviously not liking him at all.
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

Male Posts : 59

Tour of Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of Germany   Tour of Germany EmptySat Mar 05, 2011 8:28 am

Akehiko Yuuki became aware of her open, drooling mouth and wiped it up. She forgot she was surrounded by strangers, and if they found out who she was and what it meant, there would be rumors. She had covered her star shaped birthmark with tons of make up. She would not want to forsake her father's trust and the freedom she was momentarily given would be her first and last.

As she was about to go, much to her sadness, an very strange yet eye-catching foreigner came by the store and waltzed in past the medical team that was no helping carry the store owner into the ambulance. There was something weird about this person, as if he was out of this world. His extremely long and strangely colored hair certainly made him stand out. He went to check all the sections of the store before their eyes met. Before she could quickly turn away, he spoke to her as if they had known each other for a very long time.

"Oh hey there! Excuse me do you have any idea where I can find the pudding in this place?" Before she could tell him to go away+ the same intense glare she gave the store owner, he added "Hey if you want I'll throw in this free puppy for helping out."

When the stranger took out a puppy out of nowhere, Akehiko's anger levels sky rocketed. She smiled, despite darkness seemingly surrounding her body. She reached out to touch the hand of the guy, and started chanting a spell. "Nit Minite Fin Dervivit, Fühlen Sie sich den Zorn, Feuer Gangart: Sturz!" Although nothing happened, her smile slowly turned into the Devil's grin and finished the incantation with a single word. "Verzicht."

At that moment, a big explosion rocketed the streets of Berlin. Akehiko had assessed the matters differently than before. Even if they saw the explosion, the would think of it as a terrorist attack. Beneath the streets, there were a series of gigantic sewers. They would fall down there and she would kill this stupid foreigner mercilessly.

She had set a trap on his hand, and then below his feet. By setting them off simultaneously, she would kill him swiftly and cover it up as well. She definitely hated animals, and breathing the same air as one of them seriously ticked off her common sense into oblivion. She took out both of her guns and pointed it at the rubble that was the stranger before. "Don't fuck with me..."
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Tour of Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of Germany   Tour of Germany EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Darren was somewhat abashed as the woman took Darren's hand. He blushed a bit before speaking to her.

:3 Hai deer…you like my hands? he whispered sweetly to her as she smiled at him with a weird look in her eyes.

However as she said the final word a explosion took him by surprise as the floor below him crumbled with him on it. He looked at the hand she was holding, and saw the layer of dirt that formed around his arm. Hmm…she was just psycho was the only catch huh,Albert? he thought to the dirt layer. Surprisingly enough it answered back, Yes…do take care next time though the dirtanswered back as it morphed out around Darren's arm and formed as a mini dragon on it's shoulder. Tck, that move is pretty strong, I doubt I can effectively mitigate that power again as easily it growled through it's dragon teeth. Yea don't worry, I was just caught off surpise. Won't happen again anytime soon he thought to it as he stuffed the puppy back into his bag. Arf! Whine* it replied back as he then pulled what looked to be his rifle. Oh? This? he thought as he quickly checked the thing over, Okay…

He took the initiative with a series of shundo's that put him in a favorable position from the woman's view. He looked down the sights to see her pointing two semi-compact pistols where he used to be.

At the words "Don't fuck with me..." his eyes drooped a little. I'm not a rapist he muttered under his breath. Either way she used magic, he thought as he looked at her from his rifle scope. Hey girlie! If you are using magic to find trouble…you're going to find it he said as he shot at her trying to disarm one of her guns.

Hmph, he said looking down at her. Girls shouldn't play with guns he said as he pulled back the rifle and then pointed at the spoiler below.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tour of Germany Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tour of Germany   Tour of Germany Empty

Back to top Go down

Tour of Germany

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Negima: Lost Magic :: Human World-