Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatsumei[Alchemist!]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Velocity

Velocity

Hatsumei[Alchemist!] Empty
PostSubject: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:21 am

Account Name: (v\Þ)\)èlðçï†y... and Pyoh

Name: Hatsumei
Nickname: N/A
Height: 70 Inches
Weight: 55 Kilograms
Group: N/A
Affiliation: Neutral
Blood-type: B
Dislikes: General destruction,Chaos~
Fears: Fire, the element that begets destruction.
Physical Description:
Long, greasy, dark hair - Pale eyes - Recloose[Introvert]Bookish! - Pale[Very] - Etc: Greasy[Unhealthy!] - Glasses hanging on tip of nose, Hood hanging over face, along with hair. -Lankish!
Magic Keywords: General alchemical incantation:
[Prefix] Sakusei [作成]
[Base] Depends on Context
[Suffix] Hakai [破壊]
Ki or Magic? Magic[Secondarily!Ki]
Clothing: [Depends on occasion]: Usually very loose(cheap) black robes.~
Accessories: Glasses[Thick!], -Amulet, Rucksack[Filled with Alchemical materials, as well as books], Notepad used to pre-design alchemical models and diagrams. (And keep track of current amount of materials)
Extra: Burn marks on left arm, trailing from shoulder to elbow. Near blind[Too many books?]
Picture:
Spoiler:

Personality

[Fundamental Conceptualist]

Hatsumei tends to seek out the most basic laws and concepts in whatever he experiences[Or reads!]. He alchemizes because the reality around him is 'inferior' to his ideal, which he subjects with Alchemy. He'll never admit it.

[Bookish!Introvert]

He buries himself in books to a level of obsession and social outcastness. This fanaticism causes severe problems in his daily function, as well as social processes. -Shys away from people[Society!] in general, preferring the deterministic properties books[Fantasy!] has to offer. It is a quite common happenstance that while he reads, he doesn't retain the information contained in the book, with an exception for Alchemical texts. This obsession of reading is caused by his peer's inacceptance of his odd behavior while in the orphanage, and the physical and emotion trauma he has associated with reality. Pulling out a book from his rucksack at the most inappropriate moments is also to be expected.[Slightly Insane!]

[Philosophical]

Due to his aforementioned obsession in books, he has read various philosophical doctrines to the point of which the continued interest in thus increases.

[Lack of Morals]

A lack of social experience causes this.

History
Due to his (then)acute bibliophilia in the orphanage he was abandoned at, a certain caretaker found this endearing, leading to his sexual abuse. At one point in time, Hatsumei attempted to put a stop to this, causing increased physical abuse, leading to a lack of faith in humanity, and creating who he is today.

He walked to the nearest police station, using the directional advice of passerby and people he stumbled across to find his way. When he arrived, exhausted and dehydrated, and attempted to speak his case, the officers stationed at the front desk assumed that this explanation was the byproduct of abandonment and dehydration, and took it upon themselves to charitably bring him to the local orphanage, and explaining the situation to the caretaker there, a kind act.

Following the ignition of the physical abuse of his person, a peer noticed him - The odd student in the art class, always drawing those landscapes... - They became good friends, possibly the only thing giving Hatsumei the ability to retain his current partial sanity.

This friendship was stressed during a cataclysmic event- the fire of an orphanage...

Class
Alchemist-[Alchemy!]

Weaponry/Equipment
Chalk! [And chemicals!]

Chalk: Used to create alchemical magikarp runes and diagrams.
Flask[Noble Gases]: Container used to store the Noble Gases.
Flask[Hydrogen]: Container used to store Hydrogen.
Flask[Bases]: Container used to store basic liquids.[Erlenmeyer!Design]
Flask[Acids]: Container used to store acidic liquids.[Erlenmeyer!Design]
Rarely used Dagger~Has no idea how to use it-

Stats – 45/45
Strength: 1
Accuracy: 7
Endurance: 10
Speed: 7
Intelligence: 20

Stat Points Earned: 0|0
Jewels Earned: 500,000

Sources:

Skills & Disciplines:
No notable skills or disciplines at this time.

It may or may not also be worth noting he does an effective job at rendering his notebook nearly illegible[To himself!] due to an excessive amount of scrawl.

Magic Name: Hatsumei
Magic Type: Alchemy
Magic Description: Manipulation of energy[Matter!]. Using magic to change x into y.
TP/KP Earned: 0|0
Techniques: 10|10

Property Displacement - 3
Type: Other
Incantation: Okikaeru[移す] BasicRange: 0 Meters
AdvRange: [Alchemical circle with a diameter based on the equation: d=sqrt(l^2+w^2+h^2)*((1+sqrt(5))/2) ]
Effect: Transfers[Up to three]properties of up to three materials into one base material. As the amount[Or Quality/Rarity] of properties or original materials used increases, the overall effectiveness of the spell decreases.
Example: Transfers the acidity of an acid and the basic(ness) of a very basic liquid to a rock, causing the rock to gain a magikarp net-electrical charge.

Property Channelization - 7
Type: Defensive[Secondarily!Supportive]
Incantation: Tenso[転送]
BasicRange: 70 Meters
AdvRange: [ r.max=sqrt((accuracy-en.speed)+my.speed)*10((1+sqrt(5))/2) Without a circle. If the square root ends up imaginary, then probability starts to play a role. ]
Effect: Transfers one property from one magikarp material into a base object with the ability of doing so from a distance away. The difference between the range max and range used adds to the overall effectiveness of the spell. This spell is severely limited when the base object is an animate creature, as the energies of life interfere with the alchemical reactions.
Example: Transfers the flammability of hydrogen onto a rock from some distance away.

Last edited by (vÞ))èlðçï†y on Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:36 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Inherent

Inherent

Male Posts : 75

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:30 am

It's a trap! Don't let him in! All the exclamation points are just a ruse to take your attention away from whats really important! It's the Splash! MagiKarp will evolve into Gyarados and kill us all!
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:50 am

Hey this guy has read some of the rules.

:D Good show
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
Velocity

Velocity

PostSubject: Err...   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:53 am

Wait, what are you talking about?...

There were rules?

EDIT: OH... I gotcha, so it's one of those 'unwritten codes'... *wink*
(I had my Mom explain it to me)

Last edited by (vÞ))èlðçï†y on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Oh...)
Back to top Go down
Daisuke

Daisuke

Male Posts : 1468

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:29 am

Blood type: Unknown
-This is possible based on what type of character it is but your character seem to have done nothing to himself and it doesn't make sense as to why he possess no blood types. Choose among: A, B, AB, O.

[Prefix] Sakusei [作成]
[Suffix] Hakai [破壊]
-Just one is all there's required.

-You character with just 1SP in Strength would mean his weaker than an average human...

-The history has to make some connection to the Magic World from the start all the way to the end. Just with the orphanage in fire and that sounds like the end of the story which I don't see how this character even found out about magic

-Weapons and Equipments...can't think of what to say for that.

-The skills and dicipline seems more like for the personality instead, for me that is.

Magics;
-Fix the range to meters. Instead of giving formulas, give a better description as not everyone may understand it.
-Splash - its a joke so it will be removed one way or another unless you fix it.
-Property Displacement - broken as in, it does not seem appropriate to its ranking. Also need more description onto in and proper one.
-Property Channelization - Give a better description and in a proper form.
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 2:51 am

Blood type: Unknown
-This is possible based on what type of character it is but your character seem to have done nothing to himself and it doesn't make sense as to why he possess no blood types. Choose among: A, B, AB, O.
>>Oh, I meant he doesn't know his blood type. But it's okay, I forgive you. It's now A.

[Prefix] Sakusei [作成]
[Suffix] Hakai [破壊]
-Just one is all there's required.
>>Do I get a bonus on my test grade then, teacher?

-You character with just 1SP in Strength would mean his weaker than an average human...
>>Don't insult my intelligence; I realize.

-The history has to make some connection to the Magic World from the start all the way to the end. Just with the orphanage in fire and that sounds like the end of the story which I don't see how this character even found out about magic
>>I intended to write a detailed story about that in the history section. Seemed to important to just think up on the spot. I'll be happy to include a synopsis if you require, though, of course.

-Weapons and Equipments...can't think of what to say for that.
>>Your rendered speechless by the sheer power of my chalk? I probably should power it down then, right?

-The skills and dicipline seems more like for the personality instead, for me that is.
>>Fixed it. Optional, correct?

Magics;
-Fix the range to meters. Instead of giving formulas, give a better description as not everyone may understand it.
>>I see. No math then? v.v
-Splash - its a joke so it will be removed one way or another unless you fix it.
>>I was completely serious when I wrote that. I see you hate my artistic genius for spell-making, so I'll delete it-
-Property Displacement - broken as in, it does not seem appropriate to its ranking. Also need more description onto in and proper one.
>>I'll try to explain it better, but I'm not sure what you mean. What ranking would you suggest? I added an example to explain it better.
-Property Channelization - Give a better description and in a proper form.
>>Added example. Not sure what you meant by 'proper' though. If I didn't get it right this time, mind explaining it to me?

PS. Added Picture to please you. Are you proud of me?
Back to top Go down
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:15 am

lol, none of your skills can be over Rank 6 ~
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:02 am

B★RS wrote:
lol, none of your skills can be over Rank 6 ~

None of them are... What are you talking about?~

Oh, and what do you think the rank for the first one should be?

Code:
Rank 1 - No intelligence requirement.
Rank 2 - No intelligence requirement.
Rank 3 - No intelligence requirement.
Rank 4 - No intelligence requirement.
Rank 5 - No intelligence requirement.
Rank 6 - At least 10 intelligence.
Rank 7 - At least 20 intelligence.
Rank 8 - At least 30 intelligence.
Rank 9 - At least 50 intelligence.
Rank 10 - At least 70 intelligence.
Rank 11 - At least 80 intelligence.
Rank 12 - At least 90 intelligence.
Rank 13 - At least 100 intelligence.
Rank 14 - At least 120 intelligence.
Rank 15 - At least 150 intelligence.

For your reference. One of us is confused.

Last edited by (vÞ))èlðçï†y on Fri Feb 25, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 4:35 pm

I have a problem with your spell, their power is sort of limitless.
Transfer the hardness of the diamond into yourself, or the instability of the uranium into your opponent etc...

"sqrt(5)/2" Golden number. You've done some bio or global statistics?
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:20 pm

dorianodet wrote:
I have a problem with your spell, their power is sort of limitless.
Transfer the hardness of the diamond into yourself, or the instability of the uranium into your opponent etc...

"sqrt(5)/2" Golden number. You've done some bio or global statistics?

I understand your concern... Maybe I should put in a clause to specify limitations in that aspect. (But where would I get any of those substances?)

Oh, yeah I wanted to include some actual infrastructure, but apparently some people on the forum can't grasp basic Algebra. The golden ratio where a=alchemical circle diameter and b=object diameter was just a little reference in there.

PS- What do you think the first spell's rank should be? To me, it's pretty useless in combat. Sort of like a parlor trick, so it was originally a rank of three, until I got the previous complaint.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:40 pm

They're right about the range thing, you have to write it down properly so that everyone can read it easily.

Concerning your first spell... Really I have a doubt, both your spell as I see them are more like rank 9-10 spell if used wisely.

I would be ok if you add something like a time of preparation, to balance it's incredible flexibility. Like a ritual you have to sue each time and that will take you something like 8-10sec.
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 8:45 pm

Oh, did you see the 'AdvRange' part? Each of them use really complex alchemical diagrams. Two minutes of chalk drawing at the very least. I'll try to be really specific about the fact that there ARE limits, that is, if Hatsumei doesn't want to die of magical exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 9:20 pm

Yep, you must write down the most thing you could, so that other player can understand what you're aiming at.
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 10:08 pm

I'm afraid I don't understand what you mean. I added everything I could- I even included examples and made science. What else do you want from me?! *Balls up in the corner sobbing*
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:24 pm

Put your three remaining MP in your first spell, making it rank 3, and change technique for 10/10
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:38 pm

...That's what I put originally...
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Okay, it's fine for me for now, 1/2 Approval :)
Back to top Go down
Velocity

Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:11 am

I concur! 2/2 Approval! Congrats, Velo.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

Male Posts : 4808

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:13 am

(v\Þ)\)èlðçï†y, did you just approve your own character...? Horrified
Back to top Go down
https://negimalostmagic.rpg-board.net
Velocity

Velocity

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:20 am

Wait... what character? Oh, you mean this one. It's not mine. It's Inherent's.
Back to top Go down
Inherent

Inherent

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:22 am

Yeah, he owes me $7.86 so I had him make me a character.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:31 am

Well Inherent can't control it becaaaause...

Quote :
Account Name: (v\Þ)\)èlðçï†y

Please change that.
Back to top Go down
Inherent

Inherent

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:34 am

Control what? This is Velo's character. *signs a legal document* I hand over all rights and name to (v\Þ)\)èlðçï†y.... and Pyoh.
Back to top Go down
TheWill
Admin
TheWill

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:35 am

...wut? Well I'm going to let another mod give a 2/2 approval, you guys are confusing me...
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:37 am

2/2 approval!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatsumei[Alchemist!]   Hatsumei[Alchemist!] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hatsumei[Alchemist!]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next