Negima: Lost Magic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Negima: Lost Magic is a Negima RP, where many adventures can unfold, from travelling the magical world, learning ancient magic and simply travelling with your partners. Explore the vast land, learning all that you can, striving to be the best!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Psychological Test

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ICU

ICU

Male Posts : 59

Psychological Test Empty
PostSubject: Psychological Test   Psychological Test EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 11:54 pm

Okies, my aim in my life is to be a Psychologists so I want to test myself on the accuracy of my judgment. If you'd like to help me all you gotta do is close your eyes and follow these simple questions. Write them down on a post, and I'll PM you the results of your test. WARNING: If you already know this test, and the answers, the you can't take it. Sorry!

Blush

1. Imagine you are in a blank room. There's a cube. Describe the Cube with as much detail as you can. Edit: How big is your Cube?

2. Imagine you are in a field of flowers. Describe the flowers with detail, such as their position, color, kind of flower etc. and any other information relevant.

3. Imagine a blank space, and there's a ladder. Describe in detail. For example, the height, (can you see the end?) how many steps, what is it made out of?

4. Imagine you are outside on the wilderness, and you see a horse. Describe it with intricate detail. For example, color, kind of horse, actions doing, location, gender. etc. Add any other relevant possible.

P.S: Not all the information given to you will be 100% accurate.

Last edited by ICU on Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Psychological Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychological Test   Psychological Test EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:04 am

1/ The cube is black, a deep black that seem to suck light. It's a perfect cube through, without asperity or anything else.

2/ (it was really hard, nothing special came to my mind, the only thing that seem natural was this, but I still have doubt about this answer) : Un green coline, with dandelion everywhere. The ground isn't covered, but the dandelion have grown in a wild way, there isn't any ordre in their position.

3/The ladder is about two man tall, an undefinided colour (actually nothing came to min mind conerning it). There is no edge, is all curve.

4/It's a male horse, he's looking throughfully at me, without mooving, not afraid, but like he's waiting for me to do something, he's got a brown colour, with black mane. He's about the average high for an horse.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

Psychological Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychological Test   Psychological Test EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:17 am

Meh why not? I remember when I took my psych class.

1. It's a cube, sharp lines and perfect proportions like the rubix (spell check) cube without the lines along the middle. color is that off white that makes it look almost greyish but not really?

2. Flowers? Assortment of em. Roses aren't too abundant mostly things that would look like violets I guess? Some sunflowers and holly and such also thrown in. (I Dunno flowers)

3.Looks like a prop ladder? Rounded wood and yea I can see the end of it? like I dunno 8-12 steps?

4. I imagined the amazing horse. You know... the guy horse that's oddly colored and in that song? If you need to see.

Here...

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/songs/Amazing+Horse/
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
B★RS
Admin
B★RS

Female Posts : 647

Psychological Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychological Test   Psychological Test EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:29 am

1) Transparent, glass-like rubix-sized cube, spinning moderately slowly.
2) 4 flowers in a vase, yellow in color, one is bent toward me, two are facing opposite directions away from me, while one is taller than the others and is facing straight up.
3) Metallic ladder, goes off into space every time I try to imagine myself climbing it, but I can see 11~12 steps.
4) A female horse, short moderate length blonde mane, light tan color of fur, deep green eyes, about my height when I come near it but still pretty horse sized, tail length goes to about mid-thigh.
Back to top Go down
Jukensong
Baka Blue
Jukensong

Male Posts : 656

Psychological Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychological Test   Psychological Test EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 2:54 am

dorianodet wrote:

4/It's a male horse, he's looking throughfully at me, without mooving, not afraid, but like he's waiting for me to do something, he's got a brown colour, with black mane. He's about the average high for an horse.

Lol... Ur horse is a guy
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1686489196
dorianodet

dorianodet

Male Posts : 1409

Psychological Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychological Test   Psychological Test EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 6:30 am

Yes, you've receive the result too? But I kinda see horse as food anyways, I don't like them :o
Back to top Go down
ICU

ICU

Male Posts : 59

Psychological Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychological Test   Psychological Test EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:51 pm

Jukensong wrote:
dorianodet wrote:

Lol... Ur horse is a guy

Lol Juken!! Your horse beats all other horses!!! Although I shouldn't say this, but your horse was funny. You even beat mine, and I chose a Unicorn!!
Back to top Go down
JKDragon
Baka Green
JKDragon

Female Posts : 1209

Psychological Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychological Test   Psychological Test EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:45 pm

1.Imagine you are in a blank room. There's a cube. Describe the Cube with as much detail as you can. Edit: How big is your Cube?

The cube is made up of green felt, with stitches all around it, about the size of a sticky note on each side.

2.Imagine you are in a field of flowers. Describe the flowers with detail, such as their position, color, kind of flower etc. and any other information relevant.

They are blood red roses in beds of sharp thorns, so sharp and tough it's like walking through a battlefield full of shrapnel.

3.Imagine a blank space, and there's a ladder. Describe in detail. For example, the height, (can you see the end?) how many steps, what is it made out of?

The ladder is at least 15 feet in height, made of sharp rusted corrugated steel, with at least a dozen steps.

4.Imagine you are outside on the wilderness, and you see a horse. Describe it with intricate detail. For example, color, kind of horse, actions doing, location, gender. etc. Add any other relevant possible.

The horse is pale, a stallion pure white in color rearing onto it's front legs and looking as though it is about to charge towards me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychological Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychological Test   Psychological Test Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychological Test

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Negima: Lost Magic :: Discussion Section :: Free Discussion-